Pokemon Rejuvenation (It doesn't let me pixk rejuvenation)

Reborn Issam

2 hours ago, Reborn Issam said:

I just want to know did anyone snoop in melia's diary I just heard you can (maybe I would have saved and read it then went back to the save) But can someone tell me what it said (not to be sneaky)

It was just a small conversation between Melia and the professor and a video clip of Melia's audition for the gym leader position, i'm pretty sure

On 4/18/2021 at 7:17 AM, Ravi Kabir said:

It was just a small conversation between Melia and the professor and a video clip of Melia's audition for the gym leader position, i'm pretty sure

I don't believe the two are related. 
I never found either in my own exploration but I recall seeing someone on Youtube play the audition tape by interacting with the TV or something. 

On 4/24/2021 at 1:00 AM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I don't believe the two are related. 
I never found either in my own exploration but I recall seeing someone on Youtube play the audition tape by interacting with the TV or something. 

Yeah, in the conversation between Melia and the professor, Melia asks where he kept her audition tapes and he replies with "in the wardrobe", and if we interact with the wardrobe after this, we get the CD which we can view by interacting with the PC

On 4/24/2021 at 7:57 PM, Reborn Issam said:

Can someone tell me when you could've read the diary not for me I just wanna see how many people on YouTube snooped

When you guys go to the cave with Aelita and Ren, after interacting with her backpack, it gives you the card to her room

11 hours ago, Reborn Issam said:

Sorry which cave I'm kind of forgetting alot

Amethyst cave, pretty much the beginning of the game.  Go back to where you fought Galvantula and interact with the bag.  

then back in the lab, you can enter Melia's room.