I need some help

Roul2508

The next thing you could try is to use a backup file. Do you know how to do that? If not, here is a way and is also mentioned here:

And how to use backup files:

You need to go to your saved games under:

C:\Users\youruser\Saved Games\\Pokemon Rejuvenation

There are a lot of files. One is called Game.rxdata, which is your currently saved files. Now take one that looks like: 'Game - 2195 - Jace - 117h 16m - 14 badges' and rename this one to Game.rxdata, start the game. This should fix it.

If not, try one, which is more in the past. This error can appear if you save is corrupted.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:06 PM, Roul2508 said:

hey thanks but my data got erased.

Make sure you name it Game if it's your first save file or, Game_2 if it's in the # two slot. remember to capitalize game. Example Game.rxdata, or Game_2.rxdata and so forth. Hope that helps. usually if you name it incorrectly It hides all your saves. the newly named file should shoot up to where the old file was. depending on what version of windows you're running. 99% of the time people forget something in the name.

Hope this helps, (need to fix something on the thread)

Jade A. Fenwe

3 hours ago, ZoklyInkling001 said:

Make sure you name it Game if it's your first save file or, Game_2 if it's in the # two slot. remember to capitalize game. Example Game.rxdata, or Game_2.rxdata and so forth. Hope that helps. usually if you name it incorrectly It hides all your saves. the newly named file should shoot up to where the old file was. depending on what version of windows you're running. 99% of the time people forget something in the name.

Hope this helps, (need to fix something on the thread)

Jade A. Fenwe

Capitalization doesn't matter in windows at least
I tend to keep mine all lowercase tho sometimes end up as GAme.rxdata over game or Game

14 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Capitalization doesn't matter in windows at least
I tend to keep mine all lowercase tho sometimes end up as GAme.rxdata over game or Game

I'm pretty sure capitalization is a thing. What windows are you running I might not be running the newest w10 update. Things may have changed. (do you have multiple save files?) Ps. I'm using windows it may be something with the type of computer you are using. I'm not sure. I'm running Rejuv on my throw away and not my main computer. I would capitalize it just in case. 

another tip: if you are having troubles beating a rift or are stuck in the past you can always use a backup without deleting your OG save file. Just put it in a folder in your home screen or downloads. don't put a Game_2 in a folder with another Game_2 file. I don't know what would happen but it can't be good. 

You could even copy your entire folder with your saves into drive and it won't even use even close to a gig. (for me) 

I would recommend deleting corrupted saves. always check to see if you are logged in to onedrive or other cloud software because it may be looking for te files there but it can't find them. (for obvious reasons)

Thanks for the feedback I'll try to test this on my pc. :)

Jade A. Fenwe

On 3/31/2021 at 3:06 PM, Roul2508 said:

hey thanks but my data got erased.

Did you correctly Install the back up? Their should be a guide that says how to do that in the resources tab. That is how you fix most fatal errors.

On 4/3/2021 at 2:49 PM, ZoklyInkling001 said:

I'm pretty sure capitalization is a thing. What windows are you running I might not be running the newest w10 update. Things may have changed. (do you have multiple save files?) Ps. I'm using windows it may be something with the type of computer you are using. I'm not sure. I'm running Rejuv on my throw away and not my main computer. I would capitalize it just in case. 

I am using windows 10, I just updated like 2 weeks ago and it still works fine with all lower case or things like GAme, I change mine often cause of troubleshooting games