Chapter 10 "Stopped in Our Tracks" Suggestion. (A little past due date)

ZoklyInkling001

When I played chapter ten, I was really hoping while on the train we would have something similar to Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express. Now I'm not asking you to read the book. Watching both the old movie or the new would do to get an idea of what to program.  I was really disappointed, but "You can't change the past." I was hoping however unlikely it may be, chapter 10 could get a rework. Anyone else who agrees or disagrees may comment here, but please be respectful.

Fun bit of trivia:

In Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, a whole chapter was based off the book. I loved it though I've only seen the movie. I was hoping Rejuvenation would have something similar.

When is lunch? I'm hungry.

Jade A. Fenwe

Edited by ZoklyInkling001
Grammatical Errors :)

I think a murder mystery on the train would’ve been very cool but probably as a side quest since I don’t think the story was leaning towards one. A murder mystery in rejuv would be cool in general though but we all know geara did it 

2 hours ago, SoraBell said:

I think a murder mystery on the train would’ve been very cool but probably as a side quest since I don’t think the story was leaning towards one. A murder mystery in rejuv would be cool in general though but we all know geara did it 

Side quest sounds better. Don't have to do a bunch of work modifying a timeless masterpiece. Could just make it one in a series of looker quests in the v13 after story.  I guess similar to XY maybe. 

Good thought though

I hope something like this gets added all we need to do is get Jan or someone else to see this and go "hm this guy is the Da Vinci of our time." (Just kidding I'm not clairvoyant, but please do consider this as a viable side quest series)

Jade A. Fenwe

Edited by ZoklyInkling001