0 AP Items

Meepoofs

Yeah seems like a bug. The golden items cost like 15-30 and exp all is 30 i think. They just let you use hms without needing the move, and EXP all is exp share from the new games. Not that OP to have for free but still a bug.

Um WTF, can I have your save file? JK. I'm kinda Jealous see if you can purchase the xp all. Does that mean INFINITE RARE CANDIES. In summary, you're so lucky, and I don't know how to fix it. xp all is 32 AP btw (I think).

I'm not giving away the most broken exploit for getting AP. It's a secret. :] 

On 3/23/2021 at 5:02 AM, ZoklyInkling001 said:

Um WTF, can I have your save file? JK. I'm kinda Jealous see if you can purchase the xp all. Does that mean INFINITE RARE CANDIES. In summary, you're so lucky, and I don't know how to fix it. xp all is 32 AP btw (I think).

Unfortunately, the bug is not on my save file, after i re-download the game its already fixed.

fix.png

On 3/22/2021 at 2:02 PM, ZoklyInkling001 said:

i WISH you could get infinite rare candies from this lol. the 0 ap glitch is present in my save file and rare candies are still 10 ap :( it seems like the glitch only applies to key items