What are "Karma Points"?

pizzagod13

I have read some threads/100% guide and both have mentioned a karma system at some point but I can't seem to figure out what the heck this is or if it even actually exist. Can anyone fill me in? I am assuming it is influenced by your choices.

Edit: Just took a peek at variables with debug mode and found nothing like karma on that list. Guessing it just doesn't exist then?

Edited by pizzagod13

Karma points will effect the ending that you will get. Ways to have low karma are not do any quests or have a certain someone die that can be avoided. Also saving rift Garb effects it if i recall correctly .

10 hours ago, Adam. said:

Karma points will effect the ending that you will get. Ways to have low karma are not do any quests or have a certain someone die that can be avoided. Also saving rift Garb effects it if i recall correctly .

Gothca. I guess that makes sense. Is there any way to see how many points you have?

I feel like I am pretty good, have done all the major side quests, save the dimensional rift mons that I could, and I did save a certain someone who I assume is

Spoiler

Karen

1 hour ago, pizzagod13 said:

Gothca. I guess that makes sense. Is there any way to see how many points you have?

I feel like I am pretty good, have done all the major side quests, save the dimensional rift mons that I could, and I did save a certain someone who I assume is

Reveal hidden contents

Karen

Variable 129 within debug mode

I remember having around 50-55 on my last run too, so that's most likely the highest amount of karma we can have as of now.

As for increasing karma points in the story, I know that keeping the magma stone, and saving R-Garbodor increase them by 1.