Need help changing avatar sprites back to legacy

Bok_Choy777

Hello guys, there is a point in the game where the MC is with Melia and Venam and you are required to change clothes to advance the story. However, since I started the game with the legacy skin, the change in clothing has now permanently changed my avatar sprite into one of the newer ones (green clothes, longer hair). I really prefer the older one (one with the cap). Is there a way to change skins in V12?

Thanks so much

I assume that by 'legacy' you're referring to the sprite prior to V11. 
As that sprite is unavailable in V12 hence the conversion I believe to resume using it, the sprite files would need to be copied and pasted from the V10 or prior Characters folder into the V12 Characters folder. 

The boxes in the past and GDC penthouse just covert a single PC between 2 possible outfits. 

the  sprites are actually still in the files, you would just have to rename one of the older legacy sprite files with the names of the newer ones.  you can find the sprite you're looking for in the rejuv file > graphics > characters > boy_run_2 . the other sprites for that legacy character are in there too, you just have to look around a bit

• Like 2