Kyogre battle and Ana Sidequest

Bender17

A little help with this issue.

I am playing version 12 and  I didn´t battle Kyogre on Valor Mountain. When I was playing that part (Valor Mountain) I went to the top and didn´t appear Amber.
I thought we would save her on the top since the kidnappers are all from team Xen.

But later on the game I won the railnet key...

And as for the ANA sidequest, at the moment she is waiting for the Pokestar to open, but it doesn´t!!

Could someone help?

OBS: it would be really nice if the devs would put a person to point us where we should go on the game, because sometimes I get really lost!!!

19 minutes ago, Bender17 said:

A little help with this issue.

I am playing version 12 and  I didn´t battle Kyogre on Valor Mountain. When I was playing that part (Valor Mountain) I went to the top and didn´t appear Amber.
I thought we would save her on the top since the kidnappers are all from team Xen.

But later on the game I won the railnet key...

And as for the ANA sidequest, at the moment she is waiting for the Pokestar to open, but it doesn´t!!

Could someone help?

OBS: it would be really nice if the devs would put a person to point us where we should go on the game, because sometimes I get really lost!!!

You missed out on some relationship points with Venam, Amber and Tesla because you didn't battle the Kyogre. You can use the railnet key to find a rare Pokémon back at the Sheridan Wetlands(the place where Crawli battled Natasia). 

Regarding the Ana sidequest, I think you have to finish all current storyline content to progress her sidequest. Did you defeat Ryland already? 

51 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

You missed out on some relationship points with Venam, Amber and Tesla because you didn't battle the Kyogre. You can use the railnet key to find a rare Pokémon back at the Sheridan Wetlands(the place where Crawli battled Natasia). 

Regarding the Ana sidequest, I think you have to finish all current storyline content to progress her sidequest. Did you defeat Ryland already? 

Hey there, wow, that sucks a lot =(

Can I battle the Kyogre now? Or is it lost?

I finished the v12 storyline, I am playing what I left behind.

53 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

I have Ralts (it was Ralts?)

But I don´t think it´s so rare anymore, since in the grass of Neo Gearen it can be found (at least I saw someplace that it could be)

7 minutes ago, Bender17 said:

Hey there, wow, that sucks a lot =(

Can I battle the Kyogre now? Or is it lost?

I finished the v12 storyline, I am playing what I left behind.

6 minutes ago, Bender17 said:

I have Ralts (it was Ralts?)

But I don´t think it´s so rare anymore, since in the grass of Neo Gearen it can be found (at least I saw someplace that it could be)

You can only battle the Kyogre once, the first time you traverse Valor Mountain. You missed 1 point for Venam, 1 for Amber and 1 for Tesla, so it's not a lot of points you're missing out on. There are a lot of chances to make up for it later on in the storyline, so don't worry too much about it. And yes, it was a Ralts.

Did you do the part with Ana where she goes to the Hospital of Hope to visit Jenny? She gets ambushed by two grunts afterwards and when you arrive back at Dylan's place there's a package for her. 

2 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

You can only battle the Kyogre once, the first time you traverse Valor Mountain. You missed 1 point for Venam, 1 for Amber and 1 for Tesla, so it's not a lot of points you're missing out on. There are a lot of chances to make up for it later on in the storyline, so don't worry too much about it. And yes, it was a Ralts.

Did you do the part with Ana where she goes to the Hospital of Hope to visit Jenny? She gets ambushed by two grunts afterwards and when you arrive back at Dylan's place there's a package for her. 

But it´s weird actually, because I entered on Valor Mountain thru that door on Crawli´s gym and then there was the cutscene with Venam waiting for me there. The problem is that I was way ahead on the game and I think Venam was turned a rock. So I think it´s a bug that triggered that cutscene. 

Yes, I went to Hospital of Hope, saw the police officer, then Ana came screamed there and went outside. We talked, she went south and then there was the battle with the Bladestar grunts.
We went to Dylan´s apartment and she went off. We should wait outside of Pokestar studios, but it is closed right now.

8 hours ago, Bender17 said:

But it´s weird actually, because I entered on Valor Mountain thru that door on Crawli´s gym and then there was the cutscene with Venam waiting for me there. The problem is that I was way ahead on the game and I think Venam was turned a rock. So I think it´s a bug that triggered that cutscene. 

From what I've gathered the Kyogre battle trigger is glitched in the Crawli Gym entry route (the route in which you give the magma stone to Cera).

You needed to do some form of exit and re-entry process after obtaining Magma Drift to trigger it. I can't remember exactly what I read and it's not the route I went. 

Unfortunately though, as mentioned already there is only the one chance to do it (during the Valor Mountain plot) so you're out of luck but  since you apparently were still able to obtain the Railnet Key, you didn't miss out on anything except relationship points.  

3 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

From what I've gathered the Kyogre battle trigger is glitched in the Crawli Gym entry route (the route in which you give the magma stone to Cera).
You needed to leave again through Crawli's gym after getting Magma Drift and re-enter through the front or something like that. I can't remember what I read and it's not the route I went. 

Unfortunately though, as mentioned already there is only the once chance to do it so you're out of luck but didn't miss much. 

Yeah, that sucks

Hopefully the devs will fix this on future episodes

"What is that you really desire?"
Love this series

10 hours ago, Bender17 said:

Yes, I went to Hospital of Hope, saw the police officer, then Ana came screamed there and went outside. We talked, she went south and then there was the battle with the Bladestar grunts.
We went to Dylan´s apartment and she went off. We should wait outside of Pokestar studios, but it is closed right now.

So you went with Ana to Dylan's apartment and received the package from the Puppet Master. Did you go to the Blackeory Atheneum to watch the video footage on the pc? I think the Pokestar studios open after that because Ana gets upset about the video footage and Dylan wants to cheer her up. The Pokestar studios should be open then and you meet Ana at the central plaza. 

17 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

So you went with Ana to Dylan's apartment and received the package from the Puppet Master. Did you go to the Blackeory Atheneum to watch the video footage on the pc? I think the Pokestar studios open after that because Ana gets upset about the video footage and Dylan wants to cheer her up. The Pokestar studios should be open then and you meet Ana at the central plaza. 

Yeah, I went there, like, she is on the side of Pokestar studios, saying that it will open soon.

But it never opens =(

Do I have to beat Neptune and/or Dufaux before this?
Or perhaps I should have battled against Kyogre?

8 hours ago, Bender17 said:

Yeah, I went there, like, she is on the side of Pokestar studios, saying that it will open soon.

But it never opens =(

Do I have to beat Neptune and/or Dufaux before this?
Or perhaps I should have battled against Kyogre?

Hm, that's strange. The Neptune and Dufaux sidequests are not connected to Ana's sidequest, as far as we know for now. The Kyogre battle is relevant for the relationship points and probably for acquiring the railnet key at an earlier point in the game, but it shouldn't interfere with other sidequests. 

You can always go here and send your save file to see if the devs can help you out:

6 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

Hm, that's strange. The Neptune and Dufaux sidequests are not connected to Ana's sidequest, as far as we know for now. The Kyogre battle is relevant for the relationship points and probably for acquiring the railnet key at an earlier point in the game, but it shouldn't interfere with other sidequests. 

You can always go here and send your save file to see if the devs can help you out:

Like, there are some people that has the same problem as me:
"In the narcissa quest I have got to the part that I can now go and fight dufaux, but whenever I talk to narcissa to go to darchlight manor she just tells me ‘you should take care of any unfinished business first’ what business is she talking about, no clue what do to start it"
But the problem is, Delpha isn´t at the Penthouse, she was at the Pyramid.

But I will send my savefile to see if they can help me.

Thanks =D

19 hours ago, Bender17 said:

Like, there are some people that has the same problem as me:
"In the narcissa quest I have got to the part that I can now go and fight dufaux, but whenever I talk to narcissa to go to darchlight manor she just tells me ‘you should take care of any unfinished business first’ what business is she talking about, no clue what do to start it"
But the problem is, Delpha isn´t at the Penthouse, she was at the Pyramid.

But I will send my savefile to see if they can help me.

Thanks =D

You're welcome :) I hope it gets solved.