Dr. Jeckel's seven suspicious people (v12)

Bulbaposting

I checked the previous threads on the subject 'cause I'm having issues, but those apparently are outdated for the current version. I'm doing Dr. Jeckle's Research quest from the help plaza in Kristiline and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the suspicious people.

I've spoken with the couple in the Kristiline Museum whose say "we're definitely not suspicious" or something like that; two separate people in the Resort, one who is standing behind a house and the dialogue initially is about how it's weird and a woman in one of the villas who had some weird comments in her first interactions, but now just gives me the "..." text, and the breeder guy in the building where the conceldur's owner is, who also gives me "...".

I then spoke to the house in kakori, who also just give the "..." text, but I cant seem to turn in the quest to dr jeckle or progress.

1 hour ago, Bulbaposting said:

I checked the previous threads on the subject 'cause I'm having issues, but those apparently are outdated for the current version. I'm doing Dr. Jeckle's Research quest from the help plaza in Kristiline and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the suspicious people.

I've spoken with the couple in the Kristiline Museum whose say "we're definitely not suspicious" or something like that; two separate people in the Resort, one who is standing behind a house and the dialogue initially is about how it's weird and a woman in one of the villas who had some weird comments in her first interactions, but now just gives me the "..." text, and the breeder guy in the building where the conceldur's owner is, who also gives me "...".

I then spoke to the house in kakori, who also just give the "..." text, but I cant seem to turn in the quest to dr jeckle or progress.

You missed the ones in Kristiline Town. There is one in the Pokémon Center and one in the residential buildings. The couple in the Kristiline Museum is definitely suspicious, but they are not part of this quest. Talk to the suspicious people in Kristiline, go to Kakori, talk to the suspicious couple in the house there and go outside then. Hope this helps!