Cassandra?

Lucifer Morningstar

Heyo.

Today, I've gotten back into Rejuvenation after a bit of a hiatus and while I've watched through some Youtube playthroughs to refresh my memory of the plot I am now needing a bit of assistance.  

I'm in Cassandra's office being given the option to "Tell Cassandra Everything" and "Tell Cassandra Nothing".

Our venture with Erin and the Grass gym siblings has been brought up so am I right to assume that this is giving me a second chance to rat out Flora because I didn't the first time? 
Would we also be telling her about our recent findings within the city regarding Talon's condition and the bizarre happening at the theater? 

I'm leaning towards not telling her because:

1. We don't know much about Cassandra but something about her isn't sitting right with me.  
Just from talking to a few citizens and this first meeting with her she comes off as a bit of a snob, more invested in aesthetics than the people (i.e constructing buildings that don't function and not wanting to renovate the badlands to give travelers on foot easier access to the city) and there are some significantly mixed opinions of her.  

2. I get the feeling that Flora is important, that she is some form of hidden ally. 
I saw her dialogue if you get her arrested at the end of the Bladestar base event via Dai Laughing and it seems to imply that it's a wrong/bad choice in the long run. Dai Laughing himself noticed it as well soon after and regretted going that route.  
I'm feeling that either Bladestar isn't evil or Flora's involvement with them is as a double agent. Probably the latter. 

I just need some confirmation that I am understanding the choice correctly and tips wouldn't hurt. 

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Heyo.

Today, I've gotten back into Rejuvenation after a bit of a hiatus and while I've watched through some Youtube playthroughs to refresh my memory of the plot I am now needing a bit of assistance.  

I'm in Cassandra's office being given the option to "Tell her everything" and "Tell her Nothing".

Our venture with Erin and the Grass gym siblings has been brought up so am I right to assume that this is giving me a second chance to rat out Flora because I didn't the first time? 
Would we also be telling her about our recent findings within the city regarding Talon's condition and the bizarre happening at the theater? 

I'm leaning towards not telling her because:

1. We don't know much about Cassandra but something about her isn't sitting right with me.  
Just from talking to a few citizens and this first meeting with her she comes off as a bit of a snob, more invested in aesthetics than the people (i.e constructing buildings that don't function and not wanting to renovate the badlands to give travelers on foot easier access) and there are some significantly mixed opinions of her.  

2. I get the feeling that Flora is important, that she is some form of hidden ally. 
I saw her dialogue if you get her arrested at the end of the Bladestar base event via Dai Laughing and it seems to imply it being the wrong choice. Dai Laughing himself noticed it as well and regretted it.  
I'm feeling that either Bladestar isn't evil or Flora's involvement with them is as a double agent. 

I just need some confirmation that I am understanding the choice correctly and tips wouldn't hurt. 

Well, there's not exactly a clear "good" and "bad" party or route here but I'd say your reasoning is on the right track so go with your gut. iirc theres a couple other details about cassandra and stuff that you can find before too, but I don't remember exactly what's before and what's after.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Dreamblitz said:

Well, there's not exactly a clear "good" and "bad" party or route here

Good to know. I couldn't remember that for sure and recently completed the current content of Desolation in which there is at least a clear good and bad route as well as a few in between. 

I'd say your reasoning is on the right track so go with your gut.

That's the confirmation I was looking for, thanx. 

theres a couple other details about cassandra and stuff that you can find before too, but I don't remember exactly what's before and what's after.

So it sounds like I've missed a detail or two but your other comments have pretty much made me feel satisfied with my initial thoughts. 

You've been helpful, thank you.