Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

shiny type null

kaido

Question

can anyone how do i really hunt shiny type null its too hard to find him i got him like weeks ago and since i cannot encounter can anyone help me shiny hunting him his my favorite pokemon afterall coz of its backstory 

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, kaido said:

i am at nadira staring at the cage and if i talk to her the she starts talking and then whoosh The pokemon attacked

Hm, has been a while since I played, but iirc there was a moment after she talks before the battle starts where you can safe. That would speed things up. Otherwise there's not much you can do. But 3/100 isn't too bad, that's 1 shiny in 33 tries on average. Even if you get super unlucky you shouldn't have to try more than 100 times

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kaido said:

can anyone how do i really hunt shiny type null its too hard to find him i got him like weeks ago and since i cannot encounter can anyone help me shiny hunting him his my favorite pokemon afterall coz of its backstory 

I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you already got Type: Null, then it's too late - you can only get one.

Sorry for bad English it happens because of this damn phone keyboard I got shiny type null like 3 weeks ago and then I couldn't catch because I was out of balls and then I trying to shiny hunt it in that place and it keeps coming a normal one I now have the shiny charm also but I cannot get it I don't know what to do so I was asking about it sorry again for bad English is there a way to get it shiny easily coz i have been shiny hunting it for hours now but I am not getting it