Starlight Divide Demo Publicly Released

Amethyst

• Administrators

We're finally started! If you haven't already played it, download links and information for the game can be found on this page:

http://www.starlightdivide.com/

I want to take some time and appreciate everyone's support, and everyone's patience. This has been a long time coming, but it's taken a long time even just since last year, so thank you to everyone who played the alpha or beta, and an extra thanks to everyone who's supported me and the project so far-- and then once more for everyone who's been waiting for E19, for bearing with us long enough to get to this point!

And this is just the starting point of a new adventure. We've got a lot of work to do all around, but I hope it'll be worth it in the end.

And now, back to Reborn...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I did download the game, but haven't play it yet... But I will😊

9 hours ago, Amethyst said:

and then once more for everyone who's been waiting for E19, for bearing with us long enough to get to this point!

And this is just the starting point of a new adventure. We've got a lot of work to do all around, but I hope it'll be worth it in the end.

And now, back to Reborn...

Months of patience have been paid finally. Can wait for the release😊👐🏽