Unofficial Guide on How The Hell to Navigate GDC (SPOILERS)

Dim The Dimwit

Spoiler

So, when you first get to GDC the place is an absolute NIGHTMARE to navigate, especially when playing after a few month break. So for newer players, I'm gonna give a guide for it!

Keep in mind, this is for newer players and for when you first get to GDC. It's not when everything opens up.

So, starting off is the Central Square. This is basically the big, central area except it's not the place you go to the most for stuff you want. We're gonna go right, and circle around. So, to the right of the Central Square is the Shopping District, a.k.a Move Tutor Central. This is basically the place you'll go the most after finishing GDC. Then, go to the bottom of the Shopping District and loop back around to the bottom side of the Central Square. To your south is Main Street, which will be covered later. Go to the bottom left and you'll find the Residential District. This is just Story District basically. Go north and you'll be in the Dream District. This is Story District 2 Cafe Boogaloo. Then go back to Central Square and go south. The north place is currently blocked off, just a cutscene. Now, you'll be in Main Street which is our other main area. Go left and you'll be in another Dream District. Go right and you'll also be in another Dream District. South is Route 7. Left is Amber Park. North-east is the Botanical Garden. But yeah, that's all you can access right now unless I'm forgetting something. Comment anything I may have forgetten! Thanks!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...