Is there any like way to get ivs up really easily?

Yooommeee

17 hours ago, Yooommeee said:

I know where the iv reseting thing is but i was wondering if there was anything that I could do to make it easier to get the IVs i want.

IVs are like the genes of pokemon you can't change them the only way to get perfect IVs is by breeding two pokemon of the same egg group and you also need luck

If you mean EVs instead of IVs, you can use the Power items that are purchased in the Obsidia Department Store and then looking up Pokemon that give the EVs you're looking for and farming those.

If you do actually mean IVs it's a bit more complicated, but it involves finding Pokemon with perfect IVs and breeding them onto the Pokemon you want using a Destiny Knot (which transfers 5 of the parents' IVs to the child instead of the standard 3) and/or Power items (which transfer the holder's particular stat to its child).

On 9/1/2020 at 9:45 PM, Yooommeee said:

I know where the iv reseting thing is but i was wondering if there was anything that I could do to make it easier to get the IVs i want.

Baby pokemon like budew and smootchum have gaureenteed 3ivs wild
if you soft reset on them you can get some really good ivs
destiny knot passes off 5 random ones from parents
Power items pass off a singular iv from the one holding it corresponding to what stat it's for