Lycanroc dusk?

Kontana

36 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

You can! There's a lady in Oceana Pier that trades you the right Rockruff to evolve into Duskroc.

Ahh! didn't know that, wasted like 2 hours getting a rockruff lol, though i'm not really liking the name it has, thanks for the help though! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kontana said:

Ahh! didn't know that, wasted like 2 hours getting a rockruff lol, though i'm not really liking the name it has, thanks for the help though! 

No problem! And you can change the nickname regardless of the OT.

When i evolved this rockruff lvl 25, he learned thrash instead of Accel Rock. Is it normal ? Is it impossible to get this attack ? I didn't tried move relearner yet cuz i can't find heartscales but it seemed weird to learn thrash..

rockythrash.JPG

2 hours ago, Kuune_ said:

When i evolved this rockruff lvl 25, he learned thrash instead of Accel Rock. Is it normal ? Is it impossible to get this attack ? I didn't tried move relearner yet cuz i can't find heartscales but it seemed weird to learn thrash..

Dusk Lycanroc learning Thrash instead of Accelerock is normal in the SuMo moveset. To learn Accelerock you need to visit the move relearner to teach it the move. You can farm Luvdisc at the shore in Akuwa town, judging by your level you are either at or soon to be there.  When you get there I would suggest getting your heart scale before continuing the story if you really want to learn Accelerock ASAP.