Playing Pokemon Reborn with a PS4 controller

GreatNinja

Hello everyone! 

Lately, I was wondering if it is possible to play Pokemon Reborn with a PS4 controller, as it would be very comforabke for me. I looked up for some guides, but they didn't really help me as I didn't understand them well. At least I know it is possible somehow but that doesn't solve my problwm. That's why I want to ask you guys: Do you know a good, easy to understand guide about using a PS4 controller? Or can someone write a quick desceiption on how to do it? I would really appreciate it :) 

2 hours ago, GreatNinja said:

Hello everyone! 

Lately, I was wondering if it is possible to play Pokemon Reborn with a PS4 controller, as it would be very comfortable for me. I looked up for some guides, but they didn't really help me as I didn't understand them well. At least I know it is possible somehow but that doesn't solve my problem. That's why I want to ask you guys: Do you know a good, easy to understand guide about using a PS4 controller? Or can someone write a quick description on how to do it? I would really appreciate it 🙂

DS4Windows would do it, PC's have more inate workability with xbox but DS4windows is made to make ps controllers work
https://www.pcgamer.com/how-to-use-a-ps4-controller-on-pc/

UwU

The only way to play Reborn with any kind of controller is to use a third party software that allows you to map your controller buttons to keys on your keyboard.

Of course which software you are going to use for that is entirely up to you. There are quite a few and everyone has their own opinion on what is the best to use.