So i just finished Rejuvenation v12 (Feedback)

CheeseMango

I don't know if I am doing it right by posting it here. Or in this kind of platform really. Sorry this is my first time here, please contact me if i am wrong. Anyway, I would like to give some feedback on the game. For starters, i had the game since last year but don't have the time and energy to play the game. I started one but never got it done. On my second try, not continuing the first, I played casual, because i love stories and it got me hooked! Anyway....

THIS GAME IS SO GOOD!!! This game is getting better about everything! The team is very dedicated about this, i can feel it.

Man, it is rare to see something like this. I liked games with story and boy am I in for a big surprise! I really love everything about this game. From the characters, cutscenes and the overall story. Gotta say, i love how every plot points feels right when it was presented. I just regretted not doing every sidequest, specially the hidden library. The mech game is a surprise i admit but it was fun! Now, Angie was my hardest fight i had faced seeing most of my team are not effective against her type.) I learned a hard lesson there, good thing there's an audino trainer. There is one battle as well but i can't remember whom did i battle... Moving on! I agree, on something I red about the Grand Dream City being an arc itself (it might by the walkthrough guide i found here). And did i mention that i still haven't memorized how to go to one place to another? GDC is big! I am going to start playing it on intense I also loved Aelita's arc so yeah, here's an art: (I might post this on my instagram, but anyway please just ignore the username there)

aelitha.thumb.jpg.998b2103185b8921f17d930b09668c55.jpg

• Like 6

Hey ! I love this game too ^^ And I think you can post this kind of post anyway. However, I prefer Melia, I loved the events we faced with her (in the future of Avenium in particular).
I hope the next update will be available as soon as possible ^^

• Like 1

Can't necessarily add much as you pretty much nail my thoughts on this game! Angie, Crawli and even Souta required a lot of team changes myself ;/

The art is phenomenal btw! I'd love some suggestions on shading like that if you wanted to as I'm a novice...

Btw if you wanted more of Aelita's arc I would suggest checking out "Where love lies" which is basically a prequel to her arc following her family while you wait for V13. Just finished it myself!

I really, REALLY am into this and i am so gonna make more fan arts. Though some of the post and future post might contain spoilers so yeah. I have more in plans and scenes in mind. Other than that, do enjoy. 

Ren.jpg

w.jpg

• Like 1