Pokemon Ttar Uranium Nuzlocke

nepeta100

Its not Pokemon reborn but i wanted to start this thread for ttars newest nuzlocke while it probably wont be as popular here as his reborn one i felt like deserved a thread for it

for those unfamiliar with pokemon uranium its a pokemon game that features a mix of real and fakemon. However what makes it a really scary nuzlocke is that there exists a new type nuclear which is super effective on everything and weak to everything so if youre not careful a nuclear pokemon that outspeeds you can do 4x to duel types basically every time

He's up to 5 episodes now. 
He actually managed a random shiny encounter and now he's just being introduced to Nuclear Pokemon. 
So far he seems quite engrossed. 

On 7/26/2020 at 2:46 PM, nepeta100 said:

However what makes it a really scary nuzlocke is that there exists a new type nuclear which is super effective on everything and weak to everything so if youre not careful a nuclear pokemon that outspeeds you can do 4x to duel types basically every time

To add to this, another potential hindrance of the Nuclear type is that until later in the game when a cure becomes accessible, Nuclear types have an obedience gamble. 
It's not that bad though, in my experience they obey more often than not even though every turn says "(Pokemon's name) ignored orders". 

i was panicking so hard when he had his starter out against chimacel last episode not knowing pokemon types and learnsets are also pretty  big in this game i wonder if he will get any deaths by final gambit like the pentaop group did XD

On 7/26/2020 at 5:46 PM, nepeta100 said:

Its not Pokemon reborn but i wanted to start this thread for ttars newest nuzlocke while it probably wont be as popular here as his reborn one i felt like deserved a thread for it

for those unfamiliar with pokemon uranium its a pokemon game that features a mix of real and fakemon. However what makes it a really scary nuzlocke is that there exists a new type nuclear which is super effective on everything and weak to everything so if youre not careful a nuclear pokemon that outspeeds you can do 4x to duel types basically every time

Actually, steel type resists nuclear. That's why Loki might save him against nuclear type Pokemon (normal on Loki, but at least not super effective).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...