Second Scarlett battle help?

ThyMajicConch

Ok, so I managed to get past the whole Amelia ordeal and I've been doing some stuff in Blackview and working on some sidequests, the gang war has started and I saved right before I go fight Scarlett on top of the skyscraper, problem is that she just straight up wipes my team if I get to her Cincinno (WHICH CAN APPARENTLY MEGA EVOLVE NOW!). Now I wouldn't mind this if it brings me back to the last healing spot, instead, it plays a cutscene of Shiv fighting Nova and then it's suddenly a black screen with the normal Blackview music playing in the background. Still lets me open my menu but I can't do crap. Any solutions?

7 hours ago, Sabec said:

uh u need to go back a savefile, i also suggest using toucannon to burn trap her team

Crap. That’s unfortunate. What’s burn trapping? I’ve never heard that term before 

37 minutes ago, ThyMajicConch said:

Crap. That’s unfortunate. What’s burn trapping? I’ve never heard that term before 

Toucannon's signature move is Beak Blast, which burns the opponent when the user is hit by a physical contact move. Beak Blast's burn effect immensely helps where a mon that has will-o-wisp might not be able to inflict burn on a Pokemon. The physical attackers she has on her team like Cincinno and Lucario rely on physical contact moves, which can be exploited with Beak Blast to half the damage your team would take from their attacks. And to let you know, Toucannon gets Beak Blast upon evolution.

1 minute ago, Thebossgummy221 games said:

Toucannon's signature move is Beak Blast, which burns the opponent when the user is hit by a physical contact move. Beak Blast's burn effect immensely helps where a mon that has will-o-wisp might not be able to inflict burn on a Pokemon. The physical attackers she has on her team like Cincinno and Lucario rely on physical contact moves, which can be exploited with Beak Blast to half the damage your team would take from their attacks. And to let you know, Toucannon gets Beak Blast upon evolution.

Oh neat! I’ll definitely give that plan a shot when I figure out how to load an old save! Sounds like a plan!

Look in the repertory C:\Users\"your username"\Saved Games\Pokemon Desolation to find your saves, and replace the "Game.rxdata" file by one of the older backup in the repertory

For the battle, my strategy for most fights of the game is to setup on weaker pokemons. Blaziken with Bulk Up is my favorite, but if you don't have it, Lilligant with Quiver Dance, Petal Dance and Giga Drain does wonders. Place it on a pokemon that won't easily kill it, use a couple quiver dance, and tear though her entire team

13 hours ago, Imperial said:

Look in the repertory C:\Users\"your username"\Saved Games\Pokemon Desolation to find your saves, and replace the "Game.rxdata" file by one of the older backup in the repertory

For the battle, my strategy for most fights of the game is to setup on weaker pokemons. Blaziken with Bulk Up is my favorite, but if you don't have it, Lilligant with Quiver Dance, Petal Dance and Giga Drain does wonders. Place it on a pokemon that won't easily kill it, use a couple quiver dance, and tear though her entire team

Haha I use the same strategy too. Especially Blaziken with bulk up.