Quest, questions

Maqqy

Spoiler

1. I'm doing the construction quest in celia north. He asked me to talk to another worker that he had a disagreement with. Problem is, he never mentioned anything about his location. Where is he located?

2. I got the Frozen Orb and finished the ruby island quest. However, a man is still infront of a closed (supposed open) cave at the end of the river in silver rise where Articuno's statue is in. I still haven't beaten Garett at this point, do I need to finish the episode 5 first?

3. Where is the key to access the sewer that gives you Sludge Bomb TM? (Considering if it's still in the game) Also, is flash cannon still available?

4. What mega stones are available as of now?

Spoiler

1. He's also in North Cellia, in a northeastern part if I remember right. He doesn't have a construction worker sprite though, and he asks you for an Upgrade. 

2. I didn't see a man blocking the cave, but I only found Articuno after I was done with the story, so you might have to beat Garret first.

3. If you enter the sewers from the manhole in the market area of Central Cellia, you can find the key that opens up the manhole in the northwest corner of central for the final sludge fragment to trade for the TM. I don't know about flash cannon.

4. I have the stones for manetric, houndoom, sharpedo, venusaur, aggron, glalie, abomasnow, banette, pidgeot, and mightyena.

• Thanks 1

In order to get flash cannon, go to celia north and find the house with a cyndaquil in it. Talk to the man inside and he will offer to open an abandoned factory in the northwest part of celia north for credits. Pay him and you can get magnet, electric memory and flash cannon.

• Thanks 1

@Tamurlin @firestrikex79 One last question guys,

Spoiler

How do you get Majira's first key? Are the only pieces available in the game yellow, blue, green and purple? Also, is there an event for Scraggy because it only gives me the same dialogue and there's a Scrafty at the harbor.

Just now, Maqqy said:

@Tamurlin @firestrikex79 One last question guys,

Reveal hidden contents

How do you get Majira's first key? Are the only pieces available in the game yellow, blue, green and purple? Also, is there an event for Scraggy because it only gives me the same dialogue and there's a Scrafty at the harbor.

Scraggy is available at the Blackview credit store

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maqqy said:

So there’s no such event for it or anything? Hm, maybe in the next version.

From what I can see, they have added several ambient pokemon to the game in different areas (also saw a Makuhita doing training outside Silver Mountain cave who ignored me constantly). I don't think these are meant to be catchable in an event and just serve to populate areas, nearly all pokemon you see like this are obtainable in earlier or later areas.

• Thanks 1

Just now, maxdrell said:

From what I can see, they have added several ambient pokemon to the game in different areas (also saw a Makuhita doing training outside Silver Mountain cave who ignored me constantly). I don't think these are meant to be catchable in an event and just serve to populate areas, nearly all pokemon you see like this are obtainable in earlier or later areas.

The makuhita actually is catchable, u just have to talk to it again, but yes there are several mons that serve no real purpose atm (Scrafty at Celia docks, Scraggy at North Celia, etc).

• Thanks 1