Introducing the Shiny Project!

• Global Mods
55 minutes ago, Atheryn said:

What gen sprite packs are you using? Would love to submit

answered already on discord but for others!

We are using the sprites found within the current version of Pokemon Desolation (for Generation 1 - 7), these are also the sprites currently used in the EP18 of Reborn, also as linked on the main thread, we are using the public Generation 8 pack created by the community!

• Global Mods

Christmas Update

Happy Holidays! hope you all are doing well!

Doc have been updated! Any shinies submitted over the past 24hrs have not been counted for yet~

We have 14 more Shinies to go til Gen 4 so keep it up!

Cheers

• Global Mods

We did it Gamers.

Doc has been updated and.. with the final few submissions we have finally completed Generation 3! and even before the New Year! Good work everyone 👏

So you know what this means.. we can finally move onto Generation 4! All submissions from now on should only be Pokemon from Gen 4, I can't wait to see what y'all get up to next!

Cheers y'all and have a Happy New Year!

• Global Mods

Back on the Grind

Hope everyone had a good and safe New Years!

Doc has been updated! It's always nice to see an influx of responses the moment we move onto the next Generation, we're really making a bunch of progress now, keep it up everyone! 

One last thing, could Whippyberry please dm me

That's all folks, cheers!

• Global Mods

oh my god these updates arent even consistent anymore, im just doing it whenever

Doc has been updated! We only have 13 more Shinies to complete til we can move onto Generation 5! Keep up the grind y'all, The team and I have been loving going through your Shinies <3

Two things, one could pyrromanis chuck me a dm when you get the chance!

Two, just a reminder that we have the Silvally Shiny Project going on, so if you wanna give us a hand with that please do so!

Anyways Cheers y'all

• Global Mods

these updates are always so bloody inconsistent LOL

Doc has been updated! We only need 8 more Shinies til we can tackle the beast known as Generation 5

Just a small update, nothing more than that, have a good one 

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

oh my bloody god i cant believe i forgot this existed (GENERATION UPDATE!)

Hiya y'all, apologies for the delay with this update, it has been one hell of a stressful week I won't go into details. But as the title suggests, we have completed Generation 4! besides... Arceus.. Essentially we will be moving onto Generation 5 so all submissions from here on out should be from Generation 5 and are currently not completed on the Doc, However Arceus and its wonderful 18 different forms and backsprites are still available and are needing to be completed!

Can't wait to see what you all get up to involving Gen 5.. and Arceus.. fucking Arceus why are you like this

Cheers and stay safe!

• Global Mods

Update Time babyyyyy

Doc has been updated! As per usual we get an influx of submissions once we move to the next Generation so we gotta keep on top of it, loving the work coming in y'all!

Also could Felcatty chuck me a dm sometime please

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

Weekly Update

Doc has been updated! nothing more to say, keep up with the good work y'all

Cheers

• Global Mods

Weeker Updater

Doc has been updated! We are very close to completing Generation 5! The final stretch til we can move onto finishing up Generation 6.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

"we're running out of shinies" Update!

Well this is still a thing lol, hi all! Apologies for the long delay! I've been mainly focusing on Uni since I'm in the midst of my final year project so as you can imagine, its been a bit hectic. On top of that I'll be honest we haven't had a lot of submissions lately which does tend to happen near the end of each Gen. However we prevail and today I am pleased to announce that with the latest doc updated, we have completed Generation 5! This means that we can now move onto Generation 6, therefore all submissions from now on should only be from this Generation otherwise they will be rejected!

Cheers for all the hard work y'all! Keep it coming~

• Like 3

• Global Mods

oh my god an early update holy moly

Doc has been updated! we're actually very close to finishing up Gen 6 already hot damn, just a few more to go and we can move on! Also just a little note we have had over 1000+ submissions since the start of this project which is absolutely ridiculous, cheers for all the support and the work y'all!

• Global Mods

Generation Update!

Aloha y'all, so firstly the doc has been updated! and with this update we have completed Generation 6! woooo that didn't take long at all lol. So get your swimming gear on, this means that we are moving onto Generation 7! Therefore all submissions need to be from Gen 7 otherwise they will be rejected.

Also this will be including the Alolan Forms and ofc the Silvallies, which that project can be found  > here < 

We are on the final 2 Generations which is crazy, once again thank you all for the work

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

Update time y'all!

Sorry for the delay in this update but the doc has been updated! Just a reminder before we move onto Gen 8, we really want to make sure the Silvally Project is completed, so if you want to give a helping with that, please check out the project thread linked above in the previous post!

Cheers 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

whyamilikethis.png.831c3b75d7221be22dc0881becef8a02.png

Generation Update - THE FINALE

Hey y'all! Doc has been updated As the totally not crossed out title says, We have completed Gen 7.. Well not exactly, however one thing for sure is that we will be moving onto Generation 8! Okay lemme explain, So the project over the past few weeks have been a bit dead, which is fair considering the final Pokemon that needed Shinies, So we have gone through and sorted out the final Pokemon.

This update is to let you know that from now on all Submissions should be from Generation 8! Besides from a few exceptions, Those being the A-Geodude Line and Silvally, any other Shinies will be rejected, The Silvally Project is still going on here so if you want to contribute to that please go to the thread! 

This is now the final stretch, We're nearly done! Lets get it y'all 👏

Cheers

• Like 1

• Global Mods

End of Week Update

Doc has been updated! We're getting closer and closer to being done! Just a bunch more Gen 8 Pokemon and some Regional Variants!

Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

ohmygod.gif.d508a65e21b256bbbcfcb19ac13d3213.gif

Doc has been updated! We only have 9 Shinies left and then the Community Project will be complete! These Pokemon are as follow:

- Rolycoly Line

- Galarian Mr. Mime Line

- The Galarian Fossils

We are literally on the final stretch y'all, lets finish this 👏

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...