Mewtwo in glitch city

Atg303

Can't beat mewtwo with my team, suggestions?

Lvl75 Swampert, damp:  hammer arm, sludge wave, earthquake, surf 

Lvl75 Arcanine, flash fire: Flamethrower, Thunder fang, Crunch, strength 

Lvl72 Noivern, Infiltrator: Dragon Pulse, Boomburst, flamethrower, hurricane

Lvl71 Alolan sandslash, slush rush: Icicle crash, cut, brick break, shadow claw

Lvl71 Mawile, sheer force: Crunch, iron head, Flamethrower, play rough

Lvl 74 Furfrou, fur coat: Grass knot, dark pulse, sucker punch, cotton gaurd

Hmmm... With your current team, I'd level everybody to 75. Start with Furfrou and use sucker punch to get that priority super effective damage. Furfrou will probably get knocked out immediately. When he's down, try going for crunch with Mawile maybe?

Is it possible to leave the glitch world? If possible, it might be worth it to switch your team around. A strong and fast bug or ghost type will do wonders.

48 minutes ago, VividGrey said:

Start with Furfrou and use sucker punch to get that priority super effective damage.

When he's down, try going for crunch with Mawile maybe?

The problem with that strategy is that in the Glitch Field, Dark moves do Normal damage. The only thing that Psychic is weak to here is Bug, since the field also makes them immune to Ghost. In that case, the only super effective move you could get with your current would be to reteach your Sandslash Fury Cutter. A strat you might be able to run with that would be to lead with something that has Snow Warning like a Vulpix or Snover or what have you in order to utilize Slush Rush. If that isn't enough then you might have to either try and brute force it or train up something that can take it down.

52 minutes ago, Rendolf said:

The problem with that strategy is that in the Glitch Field, Dark moves do Normal damage. The only thing that Psychic is weak to here is Bug, since the field also makes them immune to Ghost. In that case, the only super effective move you could get with your current would be to reteach your Sandslash Fury Cutter. A strat you might be able to run with that would be to lead with something that has Snow Warning like a Vulpix or Snover or what have you in order to utilize Slush Rush. If that isn't enough then you might have to either try and brute force it or train up something that can take it down.

Any recommendations for a bug type? Preferable one that I could catch at a decent level so as not to have spend a lot of time training it up.

What I did was lead with Drapion and reset until Cross Poison landed a poisoning. 
Then I just brute forced it while the poison did it's work with Beartic holding a Synthetic Seed.
It starts recovering when it gets into the Yellow which is annoying but Beartic eventually finished it off with a Critical Icicle Crash. 

On 6/25/2020 at 1:41 PM, VividGrey said:

Is it possible to leave the glitch world?

I didn't realize it at the time I was there but watching Ttar and Dai Laughing, it is. I can't remember how they did it though.