QTMQ #2 (I guess. I'm terrible with titles)

Amaral

hi hi hi, my name is Amaral and this is QTMQ, your post about updates about translation of this beloved game. Before starting I would like to thank liroy for the information (which i had no idea about) and answer a question about the translation of rejuvenation V13. well i intend to translate V12 to Terajuma Island and after that wait for V13 to continue translating the story. With all this explained we will continue with the QTMQ.

560393944_QTMT2.png.1f036e3be8cabf9d93b58e69470c9ed6.png

My "option" was to translate this ("shift" and "set" will be in English because they work better, I don't know how to explain it but it's something like not translating moves and items)

Option.png.42233bf17b9397639a2ef2796fcc803b.png

I plan to change "Número máximo de backup" to "Número máx de backup" so that it doesn't get so squeezed.

Option2.png.a8771b070012f8672e85d39161b5dbff.png

I can't think of anything so that's it poke mart.

1839983768_PokMart.png.2663370ae6dd8cb86e4872ac2f0a3fc9.png

Extra

Extra.png.90efb544ed9d3a9e8fe417c672216d4c.png

Now i can save these thingh, phew.

Salvar.png.92657d4f984fa5c2102db5f469e2545e.png

The end.

Salvo.png.6bfe8d54f8b8951b0b796e3a923e5eb2.png

Edited by Amaral
  • Upvote 1

Comprende un poco Espanol (I don't feel like punctuating that correctly)

These translations of fan-games really do fascinate me because I imagine it's quite the load of work. I've heard talks of people wanting to translate Reborn for many, many years but to see people actually doing both that and Rejuv really does surprise me. Best of luck on this project.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Commander said:

Comprende un poco Espanol (I don't feel like punctuating that correctly)

These translations of fan-games really do fascinate me because I imagine it's quite the load of work. I've heard talks of people wanting to translate Reborn for many, many years but to see people actually doing both that and Rejuv really does surprise me. Best of luck on this project.

thanks bro, it's really a lot of work to do these translations mainly on my own, but i really love what i'm doing, so reading these comments giving support ends up being something that makes me very happy.

@Commander
Sorry but it really peeves me when people see Portuguese and be like "Ah yes! Spanish!", nothing against you, just a peeve of mine..

@Amaral
Heey! Ficou bom, cara!
Proud of you, keep it up!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MhicKy said:

@Commander
Sorry but it really peeves me when people see Portuguese and be like "Ah yes! Spanish!", nothing against you, just a peeve of mine..

@Amaral
Heey! Ficou bom, cara!
Proud of you, keep it up!

thank you, seeing that there are people who are enjoying this initiative of mine is something really rewarding.

• Like 1