2020 Summer Social Music Recommendation Thread

Godot

Yo!  I've been trying new things to keep the "Slammin' Jams" good and wholesome!  This year I am going to do this recommendation thread thing.  So if you got a song you would like to hear share it here.  However keep the following in mind.

• Please keep your song in spoilers

image.png.6ef9b4527b5edb94a192f59dc0839ec7.png

• Be sure to know that a song may not be played right away or be given priority.  The playlists are organized in a particular way and song recommendations will be organized into the play list in a very nitpick-y way.
  • I would like people to put what part of the world they are in when they request songs.  I am going to be making several playlists that will play throughout the party.  It would be good to have certain songs play when the request-ee is present.
  • Your song may not make the cut, this thread is for recommendations, not demands.  The version of the song you request may also not be chosen for the playlist.
  • A song may not make the cut if it is a bit off.  If a request seems like something that would make someone uncomfortable it may not make the pick.
  • There is also the possibility that multiple people will request their favorite version or remix of the same song.  Unfortunately, I may only have room for one or two of them.  We don't have room for 30 remixes of Megalovania.  I know you think your version is the best, but we can't be playing them all.  Also my favorite remix of Megalovania is clearly the best.
  • Try to keep the music you share "Party focused".  I'm sure that there are songs you heard in a game or anime that gave you the feels, but that is probably for a different thread or a different time.  Slammin' Jams playlists are for happy times, not sad times.
  • You are responsible for what you share.  If a song has rule breaking content such as derogatory language or disrespectful content, your song will absolutely not only be rejected, but you may receive a warning point as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Huge shout out to our massive royal class this year! I did not sign up to make all of these in half an hour !!! But you bet your buttons I gott 'em done in that time anyway !!!!

NDtCzGO.png

T1fK9UP.png

jdgGfS6.png

vMc4MIF.png

5e1MGWe.png

vRYyG6c.png

pLEvYCZ.png

jRU1dlD.png

• Hmm 1

• Administrators

I have been informed this was a music recommendation thread, and is not where the banners were supposed to be posted.

But what are you gonna do about it, huh punk?

• Administrators
Just now, andracass said:

did you just smash your face on the keyboard for that one

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfo0-p;l ikcxvde fgrgr45dfgbn 76ty5r4fdcscgfvcdxzs