Atg303

so im stuck on the stupid rift guardivore battle -_-. My team is

Blaziken: Magma drift, flare blitz, sky uppercut, brave bird, ability is blaze 

Lycanrock: Crunch, stone edge, rock slide, rock tomb, vital spirit 

Solrock: Psychic, shadow ball, overheat, rock slide, levitate

Shiinotic: giga drain, energy ball, sleep powder, moon blast, effect spore

Ludiculo: surf, hydro pump, strength, energy ball, swift swim 

Oricorio: revelation dance, facade, hurricane, acrobatics, dancer 

Entire team is lvl 80 and unfortunately I can't go the Sylveon misty terrain route cause I can't access the move relearner right now. So any ideas or am I just f*****?

Hey man first of all glad to see you managed to beat Souta. Second of all I'd recommend ditching the Solrock since in this battle its a liability. And third mind telling us what pokemon you have in your PC so we know what we have to work with. 

Here's a few ideas to get you started if you're looking for things to use:
Hail and Sandstorm gives chip damage, which you will sorely need.
Aurora Veil and Safeguard is also important.
Priority moves, while not doing that much damage, is also a source of chip damage.
Lowering Gard's stats is also extremely useful.
Get rid of the side mons as quickly as possible.

While she has perfect neutral coverage, there are still quite a few mons that can withstand neutral attacks. My personal favourite is Araquanid.

Redirection is extremely useful too, especially if you think that the side mon's gonna use Heal Pulse next turn.

I remember my way to go was setting up some calm minds with silveon. Not too sure where you get calm mind bit i think it was the reward for the puppet master gym badge so you should definitly have it. May need some tries but worked for me, also had really hard Problems with that fight when i had my first attempt.

I remember having a lot of trouble too in that battle!

If I remember correctly, since I didn't have a full team of 6 yet, I used that as an advantage (you can use it too). You also fight in a dimensional field, am I right? If so, you should totally give to one of your Pokémon a Magical Seed, because, in that field, that seed will trigger trick room, that may last up to 8 turns (or 3, if you're unlucky, but you can always reset if you need to), this should make every Pokémon of yours attack before the opponent, because they're really fast (even faster than my Jolteon). I used a low-level Sandslash (I needed him for the HMs + he is shiny), and gave him the Magical Seeds, and teached him safeguard. That way, they will literally waste one turn, because they'll try to put you to sleep. I focused on the Ralts and Kirlias first, because when my safeguard ends, I'll be once again put to sleep, and you don't want that. Also, you then only have to deal with Gardevoir, and she can only attack one of your Pokémons a turn. I think you can also do this, because I'm pretty sure that atleast one of your Pokémons can learn safeguard, and I think you should have the TM. If I were you, I would do the following:

-> Equip Solarock with the Magical seed, and teach him Safeguard, and forget Shadow Ball (you can simply use Shadow Ball's TM right after, so you don't have to worry about anything, and this TM you have for sure).

-> Since it's a double battle, I would also send Shiinotic (which would really help me out if I had one), and make it use spore on Gardevoir, while Solrock used safeguard (don't forget that Trick Room is activated, so you will go first.

-> Ralts would only use an attack to make one of your Pokémons go to sleep, but that will not happen, due to Safeguard, and Gardevoir would just fall asleep.

-> I then would probably switch Solrock, to a more powerfull Pokémon, for example, Lycanrock, Blaziken or Ludicolo. You then use Spore on Ralts.

-> Then spam attacks (the most powerfull ones) against the Ralts, and look after Gardevoir, because she may attack again. If your Shiinotic isn't the victim, put her to sleep right away. Since you have so many Pokémon, and Shiinotic with Spore, I think you could give the Magical Seed to another Pokémon, maybe Ludicolo, just in case you need more turns with Trick Room. This will also make Ludicolo more bulky (not that it matters, because it boosts it's defense).

I'm not sure if this is enough for you to win, but I think you will be close to it! Equip items to all of your Pokémons too, and Oricorio crest if you have already one! One thing you can also do is use Tomb Rock agaisnt Gardevoir until she is very slow (but then you would have to deal with the Ralts and Kirlias).

I hope I was helpful! Also, if you don't have safeguard, try to see if you have any Pokémon in the PC with it, or that can learn it!

Magical seed is great, especially with Shiinotic and Sleep Powder. Ralts and Kirlia (Fairy/Poison and Fairy/Fire) are both weak to ground so bring a pokemon with Earthquake if you can, Shiinotic even resists it. Gardevior will attack last under Trick Room, should fall after a couple super-effective attacks (weak to Steel, Poison and Fairy).

The Ralts and Kirlia all have the ability Friend Guard, reducing damage dealt to their allies. If you can neutralize their abilities or have a pokemon with Mold Breaker, both kinda difficult to do, the fight would be easier.