Souta is stupid.

Atg303

Team:

Blaziken: Magma drift, flare blitz, sky uppercut, brave bird, ability is blaze (useless in this battle ik)

Oricorio: revelation dance, facade, hurricane, mirror move, dancer ability 

Lycanrock: Crunch, stone edge, rock slide, rock

tomb, vital spirit

Solrock: psychic, shadow ball, rock slide, overheat, levitate 

Shiinotic: sleep powder, giga drain, moonblast, energy ball, effect spore

Ludiculo: surf, hyrdo pump, rock climb, energy ball, swift swim

Any pointers on how I could best souta with this team or any mons nearby that I should catch and train up? I caught a sudowoodo and am training it up but an electric type would probably be best.

Hey so on Route 9 there's a cave that has Alolan Graveler and that's probably your best bet to beating Souta with Sturdy they can take a hit or with Galvanize an Explosion will surely hurt also if it helps you can buy revival herbs in Grand Dream City from the lady who gives you the Nightmare Medallion. So if you explode with the Galvanize route or just take a hit with Sturdy you can bring it back. Since they can be found at pretty high levels (and since you can buy rare candy's and their being an Audino Trainer with Healing Wish to make the battle really convenient on Route 9 you can probably train them up no problem.)  Two can be really useful if your using Sturdy since you can cycle between them if you have enough Revival Herbs and try to hit with Thunder Punch and/or Stone Edge. Explosion works really well though if you need an attack that should knock out anything.

Edited by Node15

16 minutes ago, Node15 said:

Hey so on Route 9 there's a cave that has Alolan Graveler and that's probably your best bet to beating Souta with Sturdy they can take a hit or with Galvanize an Explosion will surely hurt also if it helps you can buy revival herbs in Grand Dream City from the lady who gives you the Nightmare Medallion. So if you explode with the Galvanize route or just take a hit with Sturdy you can bring it back. Since they can be found at pretty high levels (and since you can buy rare candy's and their being an Audino Trainer with Healing Wish to make the battle really convenient on Route 9 you can probably train them up no problem.)  Two can be really useful if your using Sturdy since you can cycle between them if you have enough Revival Herbs and try to hit with Thunder Punch and/or Stone Edge. Explosion works really well though if you need an attack that should knock out anything.

Thanks ill for sure try maybe 2 gravelers (one for explosion one for tanking attacks)! Thanks for the help

Wait why not evolve them into Golems it's not to hard to get Link Hearts.

I'm pretty sure there's one in the Judicial District and one you can get for a sidequest.

Edit: Sorry for the double posting meant to edit previous post.

Edited by Node15

1 hour ago, Node15 said:

Wait why not evolve them into Golems it's not to hard to get Link Hearts.

I'm pretty sure there's one in the Judicial District and one you can get for a sidequest.

Edit: Sorry for the double posting meant to edit previous post.

Didn't know how to get link hearts so thats why I said gravelers

Someone else suggested Alolan Graveler, and I agree.  I'd highly recommend grabbing one and getting it to learn Stealth Rock through the move re-learner. Also, in the judicial district(or else where in gdc too) you can find togedemaru. Togedemaru learns electric naturally and has 4x resist to flying, which means you can for certain setup the terrain over souta's field. 

Here's how you win with 2 Pokemons

1. Get a Steelix that knows Smack Down, Dig and Stealth Rock at least
2. Lycanroc

Make the Steelix go first, use Smack Down to turn the Sky Field into a Mountain Top Field then use Dig to turn the Mountain Top Field into a Cave Field, boom, Flying types are immediately crippled while Rock Types are stronger, finish it up with Stealth Rocks just to put salt in the wound and Lycanroc can easily sweep his team, that's how I done it anyways

21 minutes ago, Node15 said:

Here's an item guide for Rejuv V12 happy hunting! 

Sorry one last question. Wheres the easiest heart scale to get to from GDC? The only togedemaru I caught or even encountered was level 67 and didn't know eletric terrain

I literally gave you a easy way to win with just 2 pokemons and I am being shrugged, I am offended!
The audacity! The horror! You're going to be cancelled on Twitter!

But being serious now, just do what I told you.. A cave field also allows Ground Types to hit Flying Types for super effect so it's very likely the Steelix will end up killing his lead Skarmory since Dig will hit 4x, there are TMs scattered for all of these moves (except Stealth Rocks) that you can get on the guide

11 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

I literally gave you a easy way to win with just 2 pokemons and I am being shrugged, I am offended!
The audacity! The horror! You're going to be cancelled on Twitter!

But being serious now, just do what I told you.. A cave field also allows Ground Types to hit Flying Types for super effect so it's very likely the Steelix will end up killing his lead Skarmory since Dig will hit 4x, there are TMs scattered for all of these moves (except Stealth Rocks) that you can get on the guide

Sorry haha I genuinely didn't see your suggestion! I'll check it out though!