Help - Issue with backups on save file

Dragon_Claw52

My main save file won't create more than one backup no matter what I change the amount to and so to fix this I reinstalled the game and tested out a fresh save file and it works as normal, creating as many backups as I want, but then with the fresh install my main save still wouldn't create more than one backup, do I need to give up my main file and create a new main save to fix this or is there some other way of fixing it?

That's a weird bug..
Anyway you gotta check you main save file options and see if the option to enable backups is ON
Each save file have different options depending of what you chose, example, you can have your main save file with the windows size medium and a second file with the windows size large, so maybe your main save file has the option disable while the new one has it enabled, it's just a soft guess tho'.. If that ain't the case, well..

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

That's a weird bug..
Anyway you gotta check you main save file options and see if the option to enable backups is ON
Each save file have different options depending of what you chose, example, you can have your main save file with the windows size medium and a second file with the windows size large, so maybe your main save file has the option disable while the new one has it enabled, it's just a soft guess tho'.. If that ain't the case, well..

I tried turning off and on to no avail, I really don't wanna have to restart because my mystery egg was a Larvesta, anything else you think it could be?

Well I found sort of a solution, I found an old file that is able to make more than one backup but it reverting to it means I'll lose over 20 hours of gameplay, but I get to keep my Larvesta and the majority of my playtime so it could be worse, if anyone finds a solution please let me know.

6 hours ago, Dragon_Claw52 said:

Well I found sort of a solution, I found an old file that is able to make more than one backup but it reverting to it means I'll lose over 20 hours of gameplay, but I get to keep my Larvesta and the majority of my playtime so it could be worse, if anyone finds a solution please let me know.

Well good thing you managed
Ah, just so you know, later in the game it's possible to get a Larvesta xD
But it's waaaaaay too far.. It's in the very last chapter released so yeah, good luck!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MhicKy said:

Well good thing you managed
Ah, just so you know, later in the game it's possible to get a Larvesta xD
But it's waaaaaay too far.. It's in the very last chapter released so yeah, good luck!

Of course just to make me feel less special lol, thanks for your help though all things considered it could have ended up a lot worse,