Starlight Divide

VividGrey

@Amethyst Were you seriously waiting for someone to ask just so you could drop something like that on us? All this time, I thought we weren't supposed to ask about when upcoming stuff is coming out. Has everything I've been told a lie? Is my life a lie? Do auths still smell? Do the spider people actually exist?

Okay being serious, what are you looking to do for a demo? Is it like an hour showcasing stuff or is it actually a big chunk of the game like the equivalence of a Reborn episode. If you make it a 2 minute limit demo I will riot. I'm mostly just curious as demo really can be quite vague.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

• Administrators

in order:

• not exactly waiting but starlight sitch is a little different since there's no kind of dev blog or progress tracker for it yet i don't mind giving an occasional update about how things are going so that it doesn't just seem like there's nothing going on for months
  • asking about when e19 for instance is out isn't super helpful since the dev blog already has most of what we can say about that
  • probably
  • i don't really know about that one but cass smells good at the least?
  • definitely

it's definitely not a big chunk, it's basically just one chapter (as in, what would be a chapter in a Fire Emblem game). it's also not the first chapter of the actual story. i expect it would probably be around an hour, yeah. we'll see about that tho. the purpose of the demo is primarily to show people the battle system, as there's not really a great demonstration of it in existing games, and secondarily to tease the story and world just a little bit.  

• Upvote 1