Flora is the kind of person I despise..
She is the embodiment of extreme radical activist, she wants equality which is a noble goal but the means to achieve that goal is the problem.. "The end justify the means" is a mentality I often prefer to avoid unless it's inevitable, unless I am pushed into a situation where I have to choose the lesser evil but Flora just chose that from the start without considering a more peaceful solution, she isn't a nobody, she is a gym leader.. If she was one of the voiceless outcasts I would kinda understand but no, SHE IS A GYM LEADER, she has somewhat power and privilege from that position that she could had tried to use to raise awareness instead of going the terrorist route.. She also double-down a lot and refuses to listen to logic and reason no matter how much Florin, her own brother, tried.. She is too focused on her goal to care about anything else, she will gladly kill innocent and sacrifice her own grunts "for the cause", these outcasts believed in her, believed she could help them and followed her for what? To be used as cannon fodder and show how much of a hypocrite she is complaining of the people of GDC treating the outcasts poorly while using them as disposable for her own goals.. She sickens me..

Sorry I went a bit on a hate tangent there but I simply hate Flora with all my being..

15 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Flora is the kind of person I despise..
She is the embodiment of extreme radical activist, she wants equality which is a noble goal but the means to achieve that goal is the problem.. "The end justify the means" is a mentality I often prefer to avoid unless it's inevitable, unless I am pushed into a situation where I have to choose the lesser evil but Flora just chose that from the start without considering a more peaceful solution, she isn't a nobody, she is a gym leader.. If she was one of the voiceless outcasts I would kinda understand but no, SHE IS A GYM LEADER, she has somewhat power and privilege from that position that she could had tried to use to raise awareness instead of going the terrorist route.. She also double-down a lot and refuses to listen to logic and reason no matter how much Florin, her own brother, tried.. She is too focused on her goal to care about anything else, she will gladly kill innocent and sacrifice her own grunts "for the cause", these outcasts believed in her, believed she could help them and followed her for what? To be used as cannon fodder and show how much of a hypocrite she is complaining of the people of GDC treating the outcasts poorly while using them as disposable for her own goals.. She sickens me..

Sorry I went a bit on a hate tangent there but I simply hate Flora with all my being..

Agreed, it's quite telling that Flora declares herself the ruler of GDC when she thinks she's won and is willing to kill Ryland out of pure spite. Sure Bladestar is full of incompetent morons, but they still had a right to live and are outcasts abused by society. At least some of them are. Also framing her brother and condemning him to death when he was trying to spare her the death sentence. That's cold.  

While i normally don't condone the end justify the means, most villains who follow that have redeeming qualities, like Edelgard, Wind Waker Ganondorf, and Vayne Solidar and have a level of charisma and genuine compassion that convince you that they genuinely believe in the cause. Meanwhile Flora talks a big game about loving her grunts like her children while describing them as morons with no place to go during Darchlight cave.

Still she's a fun villain to hate, and she did her job as the antagonist of V12. I like even the cast call her a bitch after all is said and done. 

2 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

To be fair, killing her brother is entirely optional and up to you. Anyway, I can't blame her for calling the grunts morons when they seem just above team Anti-Assist. But yeah, she's a fun villain to hate.

But it is telling when put in that situation, Flora is willing to frame her brother and leave him to die when he was trying to spare her. And she even gloats that she's not going to mourn him.

Also all we did was tell Cassandra information. Flora was the one who told the grunts to plant info framing Florin. 

1 minute ago, Magus543 said:

But it is telling when put in that situation, Flora is willing to frame her brother and leave him to die when he was trying to spare her. And she even gloats that she's not going to mourn him.

Also all we did was tell Cassandra information. Flora was the one who told the grunts to plant info framing Florin. 

Yeah, it's bad that she did that, horrible even, but again  it's something entirely option that probably won't even happen unless you're purposefully going after that path. Of course, I'm not a proper judge of this because I never went down that path and never watched Flora frame her brother and get him killed.

9 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

Yeah, it's bad that she did that, horrible even, but again  it's something entirely option that probably won't even happen unless you're purposefully going after that path. Of course, I'm not a proper judge of this because I never went down that path and never watched Flora frame her brother and get him killed.

Well from a meta POV a player who willingly goes down this route to see the scene is to blame. But in-universe, the MC had nothing to do with Flora framing Florin.