Classified Information Help?

cordialgargoyle

Spoiler

Okay so; In the Classified Information Quest I’ve reached the point where Erick,Annabel,and Looker are in the bunker with the Dimensional Rift and are needing to open the doors.

They day that it’s been trained to only open the door to its master *cough* Flora *cough* and need something of her’s to trick it.

...I have no idea how to do this and I also can’t find her anywhere.

if it matters I chose to travel with Erin in the Darklight Caves and didn’t rat out Flora.

ive also progressed in the game to where I’m in the desert

Spoiler

I don't remember the exact solution off the top of my head, since that part of the sidequest has changed a bit since I've last played it in V9, but I do no this: your choices don't have any direct impact on this one, and you already have the solution available to you. It'll be a bit before you can get back to GDC, I believe, but it should still be available for completion once you do.

19 hours ago, cordialgargoyle said:
  Hide contents

Okay so; In the Classified Information Quest I’ve reached the point where Erick,Annabel,and Looker are in the bunker with the Dimensional Rift and are needing to open the doors.

They day that it’s been trained to only open the door to its master *cough* Flora *cough* and need something of her’s to trick it.

...I have no idea how to do this and I also can’t find her anywhere.

if it matters I chose to travel with Erin in the Darklight Caves and didn’t rat out Flora.

ive also progressed in the game to where I’m in the desert

Spoiler

You need to use the badge you got from Florin to activate the door, also don't forget to activate the panel behind the Rift Pokemon to open the door to the left and get a Dubious Disc by checking the room with an Itemfinder