Stuck on Angie

Tarfu

I'm a, i guess, "casual" player when it comes to pokemon, I've been stuck on Angie for a couple of days now and can't take it anymore

Is there any way for me to change the difficulty to easy from where i'm at?

I have 83H playtime atm, mostly from power leveling a bunch of different pokemon as i've never really played anything past gen 3 and really dont feel like restarting the whole game

Game.rxdata

Edited by Tarfu

Maybe post your team/most powerful mons or even upload a savefile of your game so other people can have some insight to your methods and can suggest strategies?

1 minute ago, kithas said:

Maybe post your team/most powerful mons or even upload a savefile of your game so other people can have some insight to your methods and can suggest strategies?

where's the save file located? would probably be easiest if i just upload that instead 

You need to go to "saved games" folder in your computer, "pokémon Rejuvenation" folder (if you play Reborn too, it's the same way only changing the folder it's in) and then you should see a bunch of files with your character name, badges and time played, that are your previous save, all in rxdata format. The last one, the one the game file loads and the one you should post here, is called "Game.rxdata", but the savefile for Pokémon Reborn is called the same way, so check the folder it's in before uploading 🙂 

5 minutes ago, kithas said:

You need to go to "saved games" folder in your computer, "pokémon Rejuvenation" folder (if you play Reborn too, it's the same way only changing the folder it's in) and then you should see a bunch of files with your character name, badges and time played, that are your previous save, all in rxdata format. The last one, the one the game file loads and the one you should post here, is called "Game.rxdata", but the savefile for Pokémon Reborn is called the same way, so check the folder it's in before uploading 🙂 

thank you!

there were a lot of differnt files, so i picked the most recent one, assuming thats the correct file, uploaded it to the OP

Edit; nvm saw the game.rxdata 

Edited by Tarfu

I suggest using Midday or Dusk Lycanroc to use Brick Break to get rid of Aroura Vail, and use Magnezone to make sure it doesn't use it again, as well as try to paralyse Walrein, or maybe even use a Walrein yourself with Thick Fat to take the hits better so you can revive and use items to heal your team if need be, also have Lycanroc know Rock Slide, since Glaceon knows Blizzard, see if you can possibly find a way to get Wide Guard, idk if its possible though, you can also use Talonflame which should have Tailwind by then so you can out speed Beartic and Glaceon, Walrein is hard to beat since its her strongest pokemon and has Thick Fat, I suggest a Fighting Type that can take hits, perhaps Hariyama with Thick Fat and good IV and EVs in HP and Special Defence, Beartic Is pretty simple, if you have Lycanroc have max IVs and EVs in Attack you may one shot it with Brick Break, if not then Rock Slide will finish it off.