Can someone trade me the mega stone for charizard?

Metagro

Not to be rude or anything, but NO ONE will give you their stone. It's the only one in the game. I can tell you how to get one, though. Behind the fire type gym in Calceon town. BTW, do you have the mega ring? You know you can't mega evolve without it, right?

4 minutes ago, The Shady Dealer said:

Not to be rude or anything, but NO ONE will give you their stone. It's the only one in the game. I can tell you how to get one, though. Behind the fire type gym in Calceon town. BTW, do you have the mega ring? You know you can't mega evolve without it, right?

Is it even possible to trade Mega stones or Z crystals?

14 minutes ago, The Shady Dealer said:

The mods here are generally very helpful and generous. They've traded me Pokes waaay before they're available in the game. I wasn't really asking other players, but the mods. I don't have the mega ring yet but I want to have the stones on hand as soon as I get the ring, because I don't want to wait till 99% of the game is done before I can get the stone. 

Just now, Metagro said:

The mods here are generally very helpful and generous. They've traded me Pokes waaay before they're available in the game. I wasn't really asking other players, but the mods. I don't have the mega ring yet but I want to have the stones on hand as soon as I get the ring, because I don't want to wait till 99% of the game is done before I can get the stone. 

I get you. Again, sorry if I sounded rude.

Just now, Metagro said:

Thanks so much as always. You're a legend!

no problem 🙂

20 minutes ago, The Shady Dealer said:

you werent rude 🙂

btw you can trade such items from backup safe files, so you dont lose them in your game

1 hour ago, Vanitas said:

shared box from a sandbox mode game

Would you trade me a Y stone?

@Metagro

I have a shiny Charmander with some egg moves and solid IVs if you'd like one to go with your new mega stone.

31/31/21/16/31/31 or a 31/15/31/31/31/31

both are shiny!

Edited by Siv

1 hour ago, Siv said:

Would you trade me a Y stone?

@Metagro

I have a shiny Charmander with some egg moves and solid IVs if you'd like one to go with your new mega stone.

31/31/21/16/31/31 or a 31/15/31/31/31/31

both are shiny!

Thanks for the offer. My starter was a Charmander though, so I have a nice Charizard already, but I really appreciate the offer. Hope you get your Y stone though!~

14 hours ago, The Shady Dealer said:

14 hours ago, Vanitas said:

i can trade you both

Image result for directed by robert b weide gif

• Haha 1

People, why do you hesitate to trade a rare item to somebody in need? You can merely backup your save and after the trade is done, restore the one right before the trade. This way you lose nothing and you help a forum bro. Don't be stingy!

• Upvote 1