Imagine if we could fight...

Cyphre

A Reborn champion-protagonist as an optional post-game encounter, BUT there is a catch. This is probably impossible on technical level, but still. 

Imagine if people who finished Reborn would send their playthrough data (some fan games do that with pretty good results), and then someone's Reborn champion would be your opponent. And your Reborn champion would be an opponent for someone. 

I seriously doubt this is possible to even program, but imagine the possibilities. Probably would be the sickest fight in ALL of Pokemon fan games. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cyphre said:

A Reborn champion-protagonist as an optional post-game encounter, BUT there is a catch. This is probably impossible on technical level, but still. 

Imagine if people who finished Reborn would send their playthrough data (some fan games do that with pretty good results), and then someone's Reborn champion would be your opponent. And your Reborn champion would be an opponent for someone. 

I seriously doubt this is possible to even program, but imagine the possibilities. Probably would be the sickest fight in ALL of Pokemon fan games. 

That sounds like it would be pretty cool, if it's possible. The idea reminds me of the Seneschal from Dragon's Dogma.