A little help regarding chapter 13-14 (SPOILERS)

krzto

Hi all! I'd like to ask a question to you all, and i would greatly appreciate any answer!

So i was playing through Pokemon Rejuvenation for the first time, and it was a blast. I got up to the point where i had to go to souta's place in Route 9, then i had to go on a business trip for a few weeks and when i got back, i forgot where i had to go next to progress the story, so i decided to just go and find my way by myself.

After wandering around, i got to the Grand Dream Stadium and participated in the tournament, then fought Adam, then i won.

A series of events happened, i never got Fly, never got to fight Souta, and i am now in chapter 14 with level 75 Pokemons lol. Is my playthrough gonna be okay? Or can i go back and finish the story up to Souta before i continue chapter 14? Are the contents i skipped (namely chapter 13) going to be permanently missable and mess with my save?

I am right now in the ship and am controlling Aelita right now, and it doesn't look like i can be back to GDC anytime soon.

I am at a loss, and i am afraid my playthrough is going to be busted since i'm loving the game a lot. Any advice/help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks a Lot!

Here is a link to my Trainer Card in Pokemon Rejuvenation in case anyone is wondering
https://ibb.co/NFgVmxs

I remember someone encountering this bug before, but I don't think there's a fix for this. Seems like you could progress normally except your level cap being stuck at 75, so you could theoretically keep playing, though it might eventually corrupt your save file. And I think you missed some pretty important parts of the story.

If you can't go back to complete the missing parts, it would probably be better to load an older save file and start from where you stopped before Souta and before taking the train to the stadium.

59 minutes ago, Edo said:

I remember someone encountering this bug before, but I don't think there's a fix for this. Seems like you could progress normally except your level cap being stuck at 75, so you could theoretically keep playing, though it might eventually corrupt your save file. And I think you missed some pretty important parts of the story.

If you can't go back to complete the missing parts, it would probably be better to load an older save file and start from where you stopped before Souta and before taking the train to the stadium.

Thanks for the reply!

I tried leveling up some of my pokemons and they do gain exp and level up. They are also not disobedient.

But i guess you're right, the best course of action is to load an older save and play the story before going back to beat Adam. Much better than having the save file corrupted when i'm farther, wouldn't want to miss anything from the incredible story too.

Once again, thank you for the help, appreciate it!

Really wonder how this was undiscovered for months and now suddenly people run into this back to back

Anyway, while i see this has been cleared up, to explain what happend (so you can avoid it until V13 is out, which is gonna have this fixed)
The right side Door of the train on Route 9 has it's warppoint wrongly set as the Stadium at all times, so it leads to massive sequence break using that door, so avoid it like the plague.
Always use the Left side Door of the Train for the Time being, and if you use the other one on accident just go back into the train and don't touch anything

11 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Really wonder how this was undiscovered for months and now suddenly people run into this back to back

Anyway, while i see this has been cleared up, to explain what happend (so you can avoid it until V13 is out, which is gonna have this fixed)
The right side Door of the train on Route 9 has it's warppoint wrongly set as the Stadium at all times, so it leads to massive sequence break using that door, so avoid it like the plague.
Always use the Left side Door of the Train for the Time being, and if you use the other one on accident just go back into the train and don't touch anything

Hahaha.. Should've read the walkthrough or something before tackling everything blindly.

Thank you for the explanation! Really appreciate it!

• Veterans

This is a known bug to us but was discovered after patch 2 got released. It's fixed for V13, so in the case you see anyone else run into the same problem, please tell them to revert to an older save before hopping on the train.