Intense Mode's Major Battle Teams (as Pokepastes)

Falirion

I see this explain a lot of things... definitely chapter 14 is the best chapter, best plot best sidequests(goomink!!!) best events best battles I can't wait for the next one!

This would really have come in candy in my playthrough since I use the 100% guide from here as well but that's only in normal mode I think, anyways thank you for this awesome info!

Just as an update, I added 2 more battles (which i was planing to include but forgot) and fixed some minor errors while i was at it, to be precise:

Spoiler

-Added Officers Gumshoe & Miles
-Added Totem Cofagrigus
-Fixed Klinklang's EVs in "Adam Vs ???"
-Fixed the Abilities of Falkner's Noctowl (It used to say "power of Tinted Lens")
-Fixed the Ability of Lorna's Sylveon (Pixilate was misspelled as Pixelate)

EDIT:

-Added Temple Kingdra (Underwater Labyrinth in Aquamarine Cave)

-Fixed the EVs of Melia's Aegislash and Aelita's Granbull in "Melia 3 & Aelita 3"

-Fixed the Moveset of Zetta 5's Weavile (it had the moves of Venam's charizard)

EDIT: Some other fixes came up and didn't want to make an extra post for those so they are added to this change Log

Additionally I'd like to pose a question: Should the Notes mention how many and which Potions the Trainers in Question have? It can be important Information unless one plays with itemban mod on the other Hand the Notes on some battles are rather bloated as is (Ryland for example)

Edited by Falirion

Well another Update, added several battles since i removed my rule against 1 Mon bosses, if i missed any feel free to mention them
Added;

Spoiler

-Bladestar Spelunker Bot to Chapter 10 per request
-Added Various 1 Mon Boss Battles:
 -Code Evo (rift Gyarados) 1 & 2; Chapter 1 & Sidequests respectively
 -Code Statia (rift Volcanion); Chapter 2
 -Madame X; Chapter 5
 -Cera (Groudon); Chapter 8

-Kyogre; Chapter 8
 -Giratina; Chapter 8
 -Code Corroso (Rift Garbodor); Chapter 9

-Aelita Vs. Risa Raider: Chapter 14

-Also added the Trainer Titles for most fights (because why not)

Additionally i am going to add Potions used by the Bosses to the notes (Madame X and the Spelunker Bot already have them noted), but will only add them to already made Pastes when V13 is realeased (or if i have to update a paste before that for an additional Reason)

Edited by Falirion

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:
- the Sidequest battles are now sorted into the Chapter where they first become avaiable to be fought (since people had trouble finding them in their own section)
- Added the Boss Battles for the side-Game: Where Love Lies

- Added Servant Kanon? battle during the Tournament to Chapter 13
- Fixed Errors with Melia 2 and Puppetmasters, and added their potion count while doing so

Edited by Falirion

• 5 months later...
On 3/6/2020 at 10:41 AM, fellowry said:

Thanks for this now i know why ryland mon's is very tough, he actually go to gameshark and edit his pkmn, that bastard played us like a damn fiddle

Ryland isn't the only one with illegal EV spreads on Intense Mode. However, he sticks out because his team is one of the worst offenders.

• Like 1