About Pkmn Rejuvenation and streaming

TheIllusoryGentleman

Hello, folks. How are you? This is a different subject that happened with me and i don't know if this happened with someone else.
I was streaming Rejuvenation in Youtube and i've received two flag alerts about some songs. One of them was expired and is about the song when the game tell us the Zoroark and Pangoro's tale. But another one is this below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaVf8MJiYo8

My question is how can i know stream or record a gameplay without this concern or is this impossible?

• Veterans

Ok so after listening to the video you linked, I know why your video got flagged LOL... The sample you hear first thing in the video you linked is the same one I used for Rejuvenation's intro music, as it's a free sample provided in Mixcraft, which I still used back then. The algorithm probably mistook it for that song! Also honestly if you're in doubt, just turn down the music volume in your computer's volume mixer and make sure to talk over it, that way you'll have less of a risk to get flagged.

6 hours ago, Zumi said:

Ok so after listening to the video you linked, I know why your video got flagged LOL... The sample you hear first thing in the video you linked is the same one I used for Rejuvenation's intro music, as it's a free sample provided in Mixcraft, which I still used back then. The algorithm probably mistook it for that song! Also honestly if you're in doubt, just turn down the music volume in your computer's volume mixer and make sure to talk over it, that way you'll have less of a risk to get flagged.

Thanks Zumi.
Now, this is possible to dispute this claim. Also turn down the music too.
Yesterday, i asked for another Pkmn fangame streamer in Youtube about it and, for my surprise, he never received this claim...Probably i was "blessed" for this...