Kristiline Town glitch help

TomiStar

So I don't really know what happened or where to post this but I'm playing Rejuvenation and I got to kristiline town tried to follow melia and venam to the tm shop and a cutscene of Ana looking for Dylan started then the town returned to normal, not frozen anymore it acted like I beat angie I guess, so I went to the church and saw melia and venam went outside and it was all frozen again I went back to kristiline town to see if I could go to the tm shop and do that part of the story but I can't and if I try to leave the town and go back to the church the game says follow the gang, but their not anywhere and I accidentally left auto save on and now I can't do anything I think so any advice on fixes or if I'm just being stupid and missing something obvious would be much appreciated thanks in advance.

try going ino your game's data files and reverting back to an old save

4 hours ago, TomiStar said:

So I don't really know what happened or where to post this but I'm playing Rejuvenation and I got to kristiline town tried to follow melia and venam to the tm shop and a cutscene of Ana looking for Dylan started then the town returned to normal, not frozen anymore it acted like I beat angie I guess, so I went to the church and saw melia and venam went outside and it was all frozen again I went back to kristiline town to see if I could go to the tm shop and do that part of the story but I can't and if I try to leave the town and go back to the church the game says follow the gang, but their not anywhere and I accidentally left auto save on and now I can't do anything I think so any advice on fixes or if I'm just being stupid and missing something obvious would be much appreciated thanks in advance.