Chronological arrangement of events?

ArthurZH

Hihi just finished v12 Rejuvenation (jesus that was so much content aaaaaa-)

Anyway was wondering if there's a thread somewhere with everything we know so far on what's happened? Like a time-tree-map thing? Start out before the calamity etc...?

Also whatever happened to the prophecies and why was Anju kept in a prison again? (I played up to Amber before taking a long hiatus due to uni so im getting fuzzy memories :/)

Anjou wasn't kept in prison. She tried, with Nymiera and Hazuki, to stop Vitus/Indriad from destroying the world (what we know as Storm-9), failed, an was captured by Indriad in his manor. 

So I actually tried to do something like this a while back and came up with this:

Nymeria’s story and Seven Kingdoms period -Creation/Indriad/meteor Arceus/etc.

Ancient War - (technically during the previous part, but this part is important) Griselda allies with Ieisel and starts winning, Crests are created, Griselda is overthrown

War finishes and Garufa Age - Honestly not too sure about the precise placement of the Garufa in the timeline. I think it could really be anywhere but like to think of it as sort of ancient but not Creation-era ancient.

Past Aevium - the whole storyline going along with the past. Vivian, Anju, Indriad goes crazy, Anathea is killer, Nymeria tries to storm Indriad’s underground fortress. Nymeria disappears, Anju is captured and replaced with Angie. 

Storm-9 - something happens and Aevium is devastated. The region splits apart and Zone Zero forms.

WLL - the events of WLL. Kenneth moves to Aevium, Tesla is a teenager, Taelia’s life. Aelita’s “birth”.

Main Story events.

This is my very rough sketch and extremely cut down version of what could happen, and if anything’s different, please correct me.

I'd say, between Griselda's era and Past Aevium we still have whatever happened to the people from Aevium, remember how every actual inhabitant comes from the Miera region.