What do you wana see in v10?

Stiffins

• Vs Seeker (mostly for double battles) - i want a Zen headbutt/Dragon Dance scrafty and the only way to do that as far as i know is to double battle with smeargle but i've already beaten all the double battles. ini

Sneasel - Cuz Ice punch/DD has dat coverage mayne

Dratini - Dragonite is a really great father :)

Bulk up TM

Fly

Moar accuracy - Seriously, i miss like AT LEAST 40% of my high jump kicks at least..so much rage >_> Am i just cursed? I did notice Shofu and Nickaboo missing quite often in some of their vids too. My Gyarados' Aqua Tail missed 4x in a row today.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a way to get dito without having to restart the game.

I heard you had to do the daycare sidequest before going in the abandoned factory (the place with the caged pokemon puzzle) and if you go into the factory before completing the sidequest (like i did) there is no dito and you can't free him...

could be BS but I've seen it a few times on this forum, also you can trade some pokemon (i think it was furret or something like that) for a morphing pokemon I'm not sure if it's dito but even if it is, i still hate missing out on the other one and i want 2 ditos so i can breed them to have high sp atk/atk and speed IV's and it's easier to breed other species afterward.

just checked the place out.

jigglypuff, cyndaquil, vanelite, makuhita, rogenrolla, abra, loudred and lickytung, but no ditto...

maybe i didn't fully complete quest yet? I think i did since i can train put pokemon in the daycare now...

Seems weird...

I did the Ditto sidequest AFTER the meteor building and Ditto was there when I went back, so I don't see why it wouldn't be there for you. Maybe you missed something out? (Can't remember what)

When I was doing a Episode 9 run, I saw ditto in the Meteor Building, the one when you brake in with Amaria. The ditto is in a cage on top of another cage. It may not look like a ditto, but it is. You can also get a rare candy over there if you get a Lickitung under Ditto's cage, the Lickitung will give you a Rare Candy for giving him a friend that looks like him, due to ditto's transformation(you might have to talk twice). If you want to free the ditto, get the Makuhita under the ditto, talk to Makuhita, and Ditto will transform, talk to it again, and Ditto will use Close Combat to break out, come to and wants to join your team.

Try going back to the warehouse, there might be a Meteor Grunt there, talk to him( you might have to battle, I'm not sure) and go back to see if the ditto is there, if it's not there, then try to re-download the game.

I also completed the daycare quest after abandoned factory, and went back for the ditto later. I was not aware that the happiny was necessary to complete the quest. Also, some things I want to see in Episode 10:

A shard move tutor.

Having the bike be a bit faster, since right now it doesn't really seem faster than running.

Department store sale days

A hidden power type checker

Ultra Balls and dusk balls at the department store

Icy Rock for Glaceon

I want to see a bad A detective who doesn't play by anybody's rulebook, who comes to reborn to hunt down and team Meteor. Maybe my inner agent is trying to come out but still that would be awesome. I also hope we get an awesome dark type, like Absol.

Edited by Money_Man115

Hi, new member here but started playing Pokemon Reborn a month ago. ^^

Sorry to bring the Ditto thing again, but I am also having the same problem as Stan4Life. I saved the Daycare couple and got the Happiny before I helped Amaria with the Abandoned Factory (all in episode 8 before 9 came out). However, I never found Ditto even after I updated to 9. All of the other pokemon are still in the cages. I also tried redownloading the game today and still no Ditto anywhere, but I don't see a grunt anywhere in the factory either... Does finding Ditto have something to do with the weather or some other even I didn't get up to?

As for Episode 10, a move tutor would be really nice and maybe a VS Seeker. I don't really mind if there is no change since this game challenges me a lot more than main games.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out! I didn't go to the warehouse where Happiny is to find that grunt (and no, he is not going to battle you). I skipped over the warehouse part of Sushup's post by accident.

Edited by DarkLight

I would like to have the Vs. Seeker as well. Since it would be better training up your team and making more money

Also a few things like rebattling the gym leaders. (For the reasons above), Getting a Magmarizer!!, more gang events, and just some slightly better TM's.

• Administrators

#disappointment inbound

Vs Seeker

As I've said several times before, if there were to be re-battlable trainers, it would be the phone-call system from Johto, rather than a VS Seeker, and I also don't exactly like that. However, there are some trainers that can be battled infinitely as of Episode 10

Sneasel

Dratini

Bulk up TM

Also as I've said before, TMs in greater variety will be among the last things you get because I want teams to develop constantly, and that's about the only thing I can reliably post-pone.

Fly

Moar accuracy

The accuracy hasn't been changed in this from the main series, so any strings of bad luck are entirely just that- luck, "an illusory essentialisation of statistics"

A shard move tutor.

Having the bike be a bit faster, since right now it doesn't really seem faster than running.

I agree, but this is something that I don't have control over.

Department store sale days

I was going to dismiss the idea originally, but perhaps it might be useful to have 1-2 items randomly picked from any floor each day? It would give random early access. Although I probably wouldn't want it to be so enabled that you could get infinite of some item if you were lucky enough... I might consider this.

A hidden power type checker

Would be VERY nice! Unfortunately I don't have a clue how to do that either :D This is why I need a scripter ><

Ultra Balls and dusk balls at the department store

Someday...

Icy Rock for Glaceon

Y'all 'll get yo Icy Rock when y'all get to the icy area :I

Shuffle button on the Pokegear Jukebox?

A very nice idea! Unfortunately it's another thing that I can't do myself.

A detective who doesn't play by anybody's rulebook, who comes to reborn to hunt down and team Meteor.

The characters are all pre-established, but as far as not playing by the rules, we already kind of Saphira there... Or, well, we did.

I also hope we get an awesome dark type, like Absol.

I was so close to including Absol with this Episode but I don't really like to put in Pokemon that

would be really strong against an upcoming gym

... So maybe after that!

rebattling the gym leaders

post-gamepost-gamepost-gamepost-game

Getting a Magmarizer!!,

That's where I'm evil.

more gang events

Not in 10, however...

A spot where we can easily train SpAtk EV

tbh I've kind of neglected EVs but I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of the Pokemon in an E10 area will just happen to be good for this.

EV held items

posssssible, I forgot they existed, but I can't really think of a problem with making them available earlier.

I just want a source of cash.

Maybe a new dragon type - even though they are usually OP.

More side quests.