Audino Trainers V12

J-Dawg

So the last time I saw an Audino trainer was in Amber's gym but that one is gone now.  I believe the one before that was all the way back in Kakori Village.  The one before that was in the ship we sailed to get off Blacksteeple.  The one before that was in Goldenleaf Town.  The one before that was in Sheridan Village.  Am I right so far?  Anyways...I was really happy to have the one in Amber's gym because that one gave the most experience since the one before it in Kakori village was like 10 or something levels behind all my pokemon.  So is the next one in like West Gearen somewhere?  I also wanted to make this thread to help out players trying to remember where to go to farm fast EXP because shorter grinding times are usually preferred.

Edited by J-Dawg

I know that there's an Audino Trainer hanging out in West Gearen's TV Station due to the foul gas incident, and she never bothers to leave the place. Thankfully, she also happens to be even closer to a PC and healing machine than the Goldenwood one was.

Aside from anything before that, I... can't help you there. I don't remember the Teila Resort even having an Audino Trainer to begin with, and the place has been dramatically redesigned to boot... 😓

• Thanks 1

It's... fine. The place feels more resort like in terms of layout and structure, and is definitely a lot more lively to just hang around in (which makes sense because of Amber's influence, I believe). It's also a bit easier to get lost in, but I think that's true to life anyway? The bit of a certain major sidequest that winds up here was pretty fun to do as well, so that's definitely a plus.

My biggest complaint is actually the choice of BGM, as the place's old BGM was reduced to only playing in Tesla's mansion and otherwise replaced by what I believe to be USUM's beach theme. ...Turns out I don't like a lot more of the Alola soundtrack than I had thought for a couple years... 😅

Oh yeah, you're totally right.  I totally get why the theme of Teila Resort is what it is, but man does it drive me nuts.  It's to the point where I'm always hurrying to where I gotta go ASAP whenever I'm in Teila Resort so I can get outta there.  (I really love that we have a house there though.  It's weird how starting a pokemon game without a home caused me to miss it to the point of feeling overjoyed to hear Tesla wanted to adopt me and have me live there.) To be fair though, we can always utilize the MP3 files in the CyberNav so we don't have to hear it.

16 hours ago, SSJG Goku said:

Outside of the toybox in the dream/nightmare world is a good one. A healing device is inside so it's probably the best one IMO.

@SSJG Goku Toybox?  Dude I'm so lost between Hiyoshi City and your answer.  I just posted where I am at in the game progression-wise right now, but in case you don't wanna read it...I'm at the point where I need to do the gym in West Gearen, but I need to battle Amanda at the elevator first, and I haven't done that yet.  Based on that info, can you tell me if it's possible for me to get to where you describe?

Edited by J-Dawg

31 minutes ago, J-Dawg said:

Toybox?  Dude I'm so lost between Hiyoshi City and your answer.  I just posted where I am at in the game progression-wise right now, but in case you don't wanna read it...I'm at the point where I need to do the gym in West Gearen, but I need to battle Amanda at the elevator first, and I haven't done that yet.  Based on that info, can you tell me if it's possible for me to get to where you describe?

Both of those answers are well beyond your current position (one's V9 content, and the other's V11; for reference, you seem to be in V7 so far). Seeing as you're still in West Gearen, the Audino Trainer in the TV Station I mentioned earlier is the most recent one available to you. 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 12:46 AM, J-Dawg said:

So the last time I saw an Audino trainer was in Amber's gym but that one is gone now.  I believe the one before that was all the way back in Kakori Village.  The one before that was in the ship we sailed to get off Blacksteeple.  The one before that was in Goldenleaf Town.  The one before that was in Sheridan Village.  Am I right so far?  Anyways...I was really happy to have the one in Amber's gym because that one gave the most experience since the one before it in Kakori village was like 10 or something levels behind all my pokemon.  So is the next one in like West Gearen somewhere?  I also wanted to make this thread to help out players trying to remember where to go to farm fast EXP because shorter grinding times are usually preferred.

I think there was actually an Audino trainer just before Amber's gym, even if it doesn't matter anymore hahah