Nano4

Idk why @Dragoknight and @Bok Choi both specifically stated that Lía only saw me visiting Kiet when she actually didn't say that. 2 people coincidentally jumping to the same conclusion at approximately the same time, mhmmm...

I'm kinda blown away by how easily everyone besides Nicki followed suit on this bw, as if it arranged everyone that I get lynched.

To the townies, I sure hope that I'm not the vig because if I am, you're shooting yourself in the foot big time.

To the mafs, bravo I guess, you get a free day.

Ok. I’m actually going spend some time on this and try to break this down a bit. How did mafia Sopheria die? There are 3 possible situations that I can think of. The first is what everyone is thinking what happened, a town role kill her. The roles that come into mind for this are the obvious vig or maybe Sopheria visited the granny. Of course there could be other roles but those are the roles that came to me. The second is the tp. We don’t know the tp role so whoever had it might have killed Sopheria. Lastly, maybe mafia did this to themselves. They have a chat so they could have used their visits on each other to figure out their roles since we can’t visit ourselves to figure out our own roles.

Now, how did Kiet die? The above for how Sopheria died plus the mafia kill can explain how Kiet died. 

Finally, was Ali the one who killed Kiet? Considering that Lia didn’t mention anyone else, the assumption is that only Ali visited Kiet. However, Ali said he visited Lia. This means that it’s likely Ali’s action was redirected towards Kiet but we don’t know what action got redirected. Could have been a kill or something else like giving an item. It’s likely to be a kill but maybe Kiet visited the granny and died that way. Since we have no idea, we don’t know for sure if Ali was the one who killed Kiet.

Conclusion, after actually thinking through this, I don’t think we should vote off Ali since we don’t have the entire idea of what happened. Maybe Ali is the vig. There is the possibility that Kiet blindly protected someone from the mafia kill and Sopheria visited the granny. Or Ali is actually mafia and the vig killed Sopheria. 

Unvote Ali

Eliminate Lykos

Lykos is my placeholder vote for now since I don’t know who to suspect right now. This doesn’t mean that Ali is off my radar. Is just after thinking things through a bit, Ali may not be the best to vote for right now. Also, to those who think I’m defending Ali really hard right now, you can vote me if you want. I don’t fear dying right now since I have a non-town visiting role. I’m doing mostly nothing during the game unless someone visits me action wise. I say it would be a waste of town’s time but go for it if you feel like it I have two votes already. I’ll be laughing at you guys from the grave as you guys try to figure out your roles and be totally wrong.

P.S. Writing this on my phone sucks so if I made some errors, sorry and I’ll maybe make another post to clarify things if I have time.

booting up his computer the host bangs his head repeatedly on his deask because of what he saw

lia died, she was the town watcher

caimie died, she was the mafia disguiser

we broke the record for fastest mafia game ever