Protectors of Aevium theory and Nim Speculation.

Magus543

On 7/16/2019 at 8:58 AM, Magus543 said:

Madam X seems to be trying to cause storm 9, and Crescent does have a sense of protectiveness over us, so if she's Madam X, that would be very inconsistent. Sure this game loves throwing plot twists at us with varying degrees of sensibility, but not like this. Freya herself states that she tortured Keta as an experiment to bring about the birth of Aelita, and she was annoyed that Team Xen rescued Keta from his attempted suicide, so she didn't torture Keta to help Team Xen.   

Spoiler

First of all, time gears are real and a thing- it's entirely possible that Crescent and Madame X are the same person, but with a timeline overwrite separating them. (More likely that's Nim and Madam X, though. Or Alejandra and X) Especially with the way Madame X abused her time diamond, and clearly is in possession of something that functioned like a time gear (She's still our Madame X and recognizes us despite the time branching in the bad timeline, and she knows we messed with the timeline.) Secondly, if Aelita's existence is useful to Xen... The issue is, Xen and the figures are just- outside scope problems. We don't know Madam X's end goal. We know the Mysterious figures interact with X a lot more like they're teammates than the Admins do, and Madam X seems to use her Admins once each. (Madelis doesn't get to do anything dangerous after sheridan, Etc. Almost all the admins only wreak havoc the first time they appear, and then suddenly tone down their threat levels a lot.)

8 hours ago, ParadoxPotentia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

First of all, time gears are real and a thing- it's entirely possible that Crescent and Madame X are the same person, but with a timeline overwrite separating them. (More likely that's Nim and Madam X, though. Or Alejandra and X) Especially with the way Madame X abused her time diamond, and clearly is in possession of something that functioned like a time gear (She's still our Madame X and recognizes us despite the time branching in the bad timeline, and she knows we messed with the timeline.) Secondly, if Aelita's existence is useful to Xen... The issue is, Xen and the figures are just- outside scope problems. We don't know Madam X's end goal. We know the Mysterious figures interact with X a lot more like they're teammates than the Admins do, and Madam X seems to use her Admins once each. (Madelis doesn't get to do anything dangerous after sheridan, Etc. Almost all the admins only wreak havoc the first time they appear, and then suddenly tone down their threat levels a lot.)

I did make a post on how the threat level of Team Xen or at least the admins decay after a bit.

Spoiler

On the matter of Time gears, you forget, We and Melia had time gears too but we couldn't co-exist with out past selves could we? Time Travel is confusing. 

Spoiler

As for Angie I believe its the same Anju that was trapped, but Vitus used Dr. Isha to change her memory and made her think she is Theolia. As for Vitus, anyone wondering where he actually is in our current timeline? He dissapeared after the fire in Radio Tower which was caused by Freya who works with Madame X?

5 minutes ago, Tomek said:
  Hide contents

As for Angie I believe its the same Anju that was trapped, but Vitus used Dr. Isha to change her memory and made her think she is Theolia. As for Vitus, anyone wondering where he actually is in our current timeline? He dissapeared after the fire in Radio Tower which was caused by Freya who works with Madame X?

He only appeared in Chapter 3,trough a Dimension...but,in our time,he doesn't appear normally.

Plus,why Nymiera had an Angie's picture in her base?(and a Registeel,but I don't think it's important)

1 hour ago, Tomek said:
  Hide contents

The fire was actually caused by someone else. Remember, Freya said she and the soul eraser had no collaboration. One npc in goldenleaf said that Narcissa actually remembers the culprit too- its a black haired girl with a black dress, and she smiled cruelly at her as she left.

4 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

The fire was actually caused by someone else. Remember, Freya said she and the soul eraser had no collaboration. One npc in goldenleaf said that Narcissa actually remembers the culprit too- its a black haired girl with a black dress, and she smiled cruelly at her as she left.

I totally forgot that one, but still I doubt he is actually dead. And I find it really od that Madame X is working with Kieran and Freya, when Kieran delivered Ryland to Flora? Makes me think whole trio doesnt really care about team Xen, but have some other plans and motives. I still think Angie is brainwashed Anju. As for whole protectors of Aevium there is a certain piece of lore I found in another thread

Spoiler

"Human immortality is something we've discussed and even attempted at many times before. Why do creatures known as "Pokemon" live far longer lives than humans? It seems, as previously theorized, that Pokemon and humans share a common ancestor. Using the Archetype's power, we were able to unleash the hidden potential of certain subjects. We are able to awaken a gene inside of a human that brings forth their primitive instincts and form. The result of this, subjects have turned into Pokemon themselves! And not regular beings either. Beings that have dominance over time, space, and anti-matter. No further testing has been done at this time."

which thinks involves them as well as Griselda, Spacea and Tiempa. 

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

I totally forgot that one, but still I doubt he is actually dead. And I find it really od that Madame X is working with Kieran and Freya, when Kieran delivered Ryland to Flora? Makes me think whole trio doesnt really care about team Xen, but have some other plans and motives. I still think Angie is brainwashed Anju. As for whole protectors of Aevium there is a certain piece of lore I found in another thread

Hide contents

"Human immortality is something we've discussed and even attempted at many times before. Why do creatures known as "Pokemon" live far longer lives than humans? It seems, as previously theorized, that Pokemon and humans share a common ancestor. Using the Archetype's power, we were able to unleash the hidden potential of certain subjects. We are able to awaken a gene inside of a human that brings forth their primitive instincts and form. The result of this, subjects have turned into Pokemon themselves! And not regular beings either. Beings that have dominance over time, space, and anti-matter. No further testing has been done at this time."

which thinks involves them as well as Griselda, Spacea and Tiempa. 

It seems as though the duo isn't in cahoots with Madame X 100%, yes. Vitus is MIA in the present, unless he actually is fused with Anju into Angie somehow despite the contradictions it brings, such as Angie not recognizing Melia even after she turned into Maria for a split second. Assuming they fused, perhaps the fusion fucked with their memories or something?

4 hours ago, Tomek said:

I actually have a theory, according to that piece od lore that 

Hide contents

Vitus is actually Yveltal. And got captured after the fire.

Spoiler

Tbh that makes a surprising amount of sense. Melanie actually called for help from her father, and Yveltal comes right after, and as we know Melanie=Melia=Maria(somehow), which is Vitus daughter. That would make Nymiera Xerneas, too, the mascot of this game.

there's also this in Xen backup lab:

"???: Yveltal. Height: 19'00. Weight: 447.5 lbs. Type: Dark/Flying. Ability: Dark Aura. The Yveltal is the key. The Yveltal is how he knows. Yveltal is how he spies. He stalks us."

"???: Upon the death of Yveltal, it sucks the life force from every living thing around it and then reverts into a cocoon. I believe that this is his trap. It's a fail safe. A way to get back if all else fails. I have to find a way to destroy Yveltal while also preventing the impending doom that is a result of its own demise. If I can do that, then I win."

If this is true, I wonder why Vitus is cooperating with Madame X and the soul eraser, as it has been established that Pokemon can disobey even if captured, especially legendaries.

5 hours ago, Magus543 said:

I did make a post on how the threat level of Team Xen or at least the admins decay after a bit. 

Hide contents

On the matter of Time gears, you forget, We and Melia had time gears too but we couldn't co-exist with out past selves could we? Time Travel is confusing. 

Spoiler

We could coexist in the sense that we existed at the same time at all. Yeah, if we made contact with our counterparts we'd fuse and get their memories, but everyone else just- got overwritten by the new timeline. Until Madam X touched her "native to her tampered timeline" counterpart, she could exist at the same time as her original self.

1 hour ago, ParadoxPotentia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

We could coexist in the sense that we existed at the same time at all. Yeah, if we made contact with our counterparts we'd fuse and get their memories, but everyone else just- got overwritten by the new timeline. Until Madam X touched her "native to her tampered timeline" counterpart, she could exist at the same time as her original self.

There's the Narcissa thing in her sidequest where she and her younger self almost got forcefully overwritten even though they haven't touched, so idk bout that.

3 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

There's the Narcissa thing in her sidequest where she and her younger self almost got forcefully overwritten even though they haven't touched, so idk bout that.

Spoiler

That was without the overwrite protection provided by the Time gear. And we know madam X has something similar to the time gear. The only examples we have for time travel not involving that, unless there's information I missed because i haven't finished that sidequest yet, is from the bad future timeline- and route 2. In the example with a major change, or maybe the one we were coming "before our birth"/"after our death", at least one of our counterparts was active independently of her time traveler. (In the example without a major change, I'm guessing that both Melias and both interceptors collided at some point, probably during a trip to the past/future. It's good to know that all the time wasted in route 2 wouldn't have prevented Melia's "death", though.)