Speculations about MC,Flora (v12 Spoilers)

Nymiera told us a story about great pokemon war and how the queen and the knight died protecting the archetype(Let's be real tho our BRO AZ did the gods work from kalos).

Since it's no surprise that Melia is PART of the Archtype with other 3. So this leaves us at question where does Maria comes in ? Maria is the Archtype as whole I suppose?

Well anyway since as MC we have been protecting and saving not only Melia but Allen and Alice , Erin(the whole rejuv water thing). So what I think is we are the protector of archtype like the Knight is or was ,while being Interceptor cause the instance when the game gives us choice forsaking Melia its game over. Nymiera might be our mother too in her before incarnations as she calls us Adrest and Adrest was a guy who lived in that house we collapsed in front of after which Ren found us.(cause let's be real the sprite of female in ancient story gives everything away)

Also we sure Fern isnt the father Flora and Florin since Flora father handed her the organization. All of this is just a hunch tho.

Maria and Marianette is pretty much incarnations of Melia while Melanie is her counterpart. I think this is true because Marianette told us that we have known her for an eternity despite meeting for a while and Melia actually said this as well when she saw the vivillion ( buterfly of fate i think)

Aya and Adrienn are in this game, and they seem to be the same age as they were in Reborn, so i doubt Fern is the dad of Flora and Florin unless you want to argue that a highschooler somehow raised two kids into adulthood, and founded a terrorist organization while being in two regions at the same time.

Edited by Magus543

1 hour ago, Magus543 said:

Aya and Adrienn are in this game, and they seem to be the same age as they were in Reborn, so i doubt Fern is the dad of Flora and Florin unless you want to argue that a highschooler somehow raised two kids into adulthood, and founded a terrorist organization while being in two regions at the same time.

It's a total joke of a theory, but they could be cousins. I think that'd imply good and evil sibling-pairs runs in the family, :)