Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

@Yahy To answer your previous question, yes, I'm streaming this Saturday at 5:30 PM EDT.

Anyhow, do you have any particular reason for feeling so unconcerned about Fuyuhiko? Perhaps, as Peko, you have some extra knowledge of the role? I trust you to be spotless; I'm just unconvinced of your tactics. That may change if you share new information.

Just now, Eviora said:

@Yahy To answer your previous question, yes, I'm streaming this Saturday at 5:30 PM EDT.

Anyhow, do you have any particular reason for feeling so unconcerned about Fuyuhiko? Perhaps, as Peko, you have some extra knowledge of the role? I trust you to be spotless; I'm just unconvinced of your tactics. That may change if you share new information.

Thanky! Me, Yahen, Kate and Mamma will try and watch you again (Kate is our little doggy dog)

I don't, but i wish i did tho

like we MUST have a connection somehow, maybe he knows who i am from the start?

i have something as a guess, but i think it would kinda ruin something that is going on, if true

3 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Also, i'm only unconcerned cause we can dig around it as long as one of the people i kill flips mafia

It would be really harder if the last blackened happened to be byakuya or something like that, but i doubt Bok would allow byakuya to be mafia seriously

2 minutes ago, cicada said:

Peko is only doing what she has to for her young master. uwu

Yes, its easier to protect my young master once i know who he is!

Oh i have an idea

@Alistair you might wanna vote Amber today, as nekomaru

If amber dies and flips Mafia, i'll be able to transform you before i die!

If he doesnt, i'll attack astra and then just die so you wont transform at all i guess? Or at least would take longer

1 minute ago, cicada said:

If it makes things any easier, I am spotless. If anyone has enough shards, they're free to check me. 🤷‍♀️

you're fine sis, i would like to know your secret ability and have you unvoting bean (not necessarily voting amber, just unvoting bean)

if you do at least one of those, it will help a looooooot

I don't really get why you specifically want Amber to die as a condition to transform me...? I don't think I'll maintain my vote against Astra, but I'm not sure who to vote yet. I want to see a bit more first.

Also I legit can't keep up with all your posts.

green means i townread this people, not that they are confirmed

means i suspect this people, and i also am voting/attacking them on the first chance

! Means i'm sure of the info, and it shouldnt be questioned.

Blue is for Astra's case

Red are blackened

The rest of the colors are just memey

1. Cicada (Nicki)- Gundham

2. DigitalAmber - Sonia

3. Bazaro as Ibuki Mioda, executed day 2!

4. Andracass as Teruteru Hanamura, killed night 2!

5. Amethyst - Usami!

6. Lykos - Nagito!

7. Dragoknight- ???!

8. Newt as Monokuma, killed night 1!

9. Yahen as Hajime Hinata, killed night 2!

10. Yahy - Peko!

11. L'Belle- Soda!

12. Chickenborn (Bean) - ???

13. Alistair- Nekomaru

14. Eviora- ???!

15. Caimie- Fat Togami!

16. CrimsonDragon (Kiet) as Mikan Tsumiki, killed night 0!

17. Nano - nerd.

18. Astra - Mahiru

missing: akane, fuyu, saionji.

Edited by Yahy

5 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I don't really get why you specifically want Amber to die as a condition to transform me...? I don't think I'll maintain my vote against Astra, but I'm not sure who to vote yet. I want to see a bit more first.

Also I legit can't keep up with all your posts.

If amber dies by a lynch, i wont waste my NK on him, plain and simple

How are you sure Lykos, Drago, L'Belle, and Caimie are all town? Honestly, I'd probably be voting for you about now if I didn't have a very solid reason for believing you're town. Telling me your opinions shouldn't be questioned is incredibly suspicious.

• Global Mods

Your explanation in the chart doesn't give a clear reason as to why you're suspecting him, actually. It just says that you suspect him and want to get rid of him as quickly as you can. 🤔

Yahy, You say Bok wouldn’t let Fat Togami be blackened, yet he literally has an equal chance of being blackened as any of us. Roles are not indicative of alignment. 

Also, basically what Evi said. There are two blackened left, I am not one of them. Astra could be, however.

Also, might as well see if I can promote it full coP

Reveal Sonia

Drago gave me his word

If Lbelle was mafia, i'd be as good as dead by now, knowing cass was TeruTeru.

Caimie is Byakuya and as i said, it would need like a giant absence of luck for byakuya to happen to be mafia

I also townread her, so yeah.

As for Lykos, he confirmed my things completely accurately, so he is Nagito indeed

And he was attacked in the night that i attacked Amethyst, so he's town

The only "not confirmed" one would be Byakuya, but yeah, i'm like 99% sure caimie isnt mafia

@Eviora forgot to quote and im lazy to up the chat lol

Here are your answers

I'll accept your reasoning for Lykos, but the rest of your arguments are unconvincing.

Drago "gave you his word"? We're playing Mafia!

Caimie hinges on your personal read, which is subject to error.

Even if L'Belle is Kaz and mafia, how would he know which mafia member you planned to target?