Full Walkthrough?

Plot Armor

2 hours ago, Scyl said:

I mean, there's tons of intricate Let's Plays on YT.

yeah, but let's play tend to 'rush' through the story as content creators need to keep things moving and while there are a lot of videos on sidequests you gotta know what you're looking for. 

(On the Hunt) This forum section is the closest thing to a 'full walkthrough' on Reborn as it has all the items (Item Guide) and pokemon availability (Pokemon location Guide).  You can also check this post to see relationship values with characters to see how each decision or interaction will affect each character you meet. (Relationship Guide).

To be honest, a full list of sidequests, including where to find special event mons and how to trigger them, would be useful for after the final release. I simply dont remember half of them, since on average I did playthrough once per two years, also some of them are dug deep into the forums, going through the search function is sometimes a hell to find this or that. Plus, I'm kinda old-fashioned and definitely prefer a list maybe with some tips than a youtube video - I want to do and see it for myself, even if I know the result.

I recall there is a list of obtainables from one badge to another, but that's all.

https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32922-pokemon-reborn-walkthrough-episode-17-100-completion/

This may help you. It may not be fully updated, but it is the most in-depth guide that I have found so far. Just remember that it doesn't contain much when it comes to episode 18 content.  You could try youtube videos for that on Dai Laughing's channel for episode 18. 

6 hours ago, Launce said:

yeah, but let's play tend to 'rush' through the story as content creators need to keep things moving and while there are a lot of videos on sidequests you gotta know what you're looking for. 

(On the Hunt) This forum section is the closest thing to a 'full walkthrough' on Reborn as it has all the items (Item Guide) and pokemon availability (Pokemon location Guide).  You can also check this post to see relationship values with characters to see how each decision or interaction will affect each character you meet. (Relationship Guide).

Yeah will do look up those things thanks!

Just now, Plot Armor said:

I would be yes

I've thought about setting up a full video guide but I wasn't really sure if the interest is there. 

My main reasons for doing it are the fact that I believe I've found probably the best path through the game and just the simple fact that a lot of a lot of guides and information is really spread out. It'd take a while to really get into something like this though. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vinnie said:

I've thought about setting up a full video guide but I wasn't really sure if the interest is there. 

My main reasons for doing it are the fact that I believe I've found probably the best path through the game and just the simple fact that a lot of a lot of guides and information is really spread out. It'd take a while to really get into something like this though. 

I'm sure people would love it beats scattering and jumping through guides and videos