[Spoilers v11] So who is that ??? ??? Figure

Razoff

Spoiler

From the whole episode, the only character that caught my attention was that guy on his hoverboard. Who might he be? I think he is an interceptor from the the future timeline, he sends us in the past I suspect he can create rifts like zetta ( the MC probably can too but he hasn't discovered it yet). He can also travel through time and control its flow, you can say "yeah but he was surprised when he saw that the MC changed the fate's passage" when we were in the past and discussing with him as Ren, he said that he was surprised but already knew about HIS fate, I think he was surprised because of the MC being an interceptor (he didn't knew it before) but what is his goal? I think he is from the future because of his outfit, his pokemons, his battle theme ( I wonder what is the name of this remix?) and he is trying whether to stop a great calamity like xenpurgis or storm - 9 that happened in his timeline, or to start it early. It's just a theory we will find out eventually... Also f*ck his Xurkitree, f*ck beast boost, and f*ck ren's trash team 

Spoiler

I personally dont think he is from the future per se, quite the opposite. Do you remember the talk about the survivors from the Miera region? Few people stayed alive, and one of them was a woman named Freya. In the Aquamarine cave, when you find Saki, she basically says that Freya woman on the surfboard with an orange hair helped her. And where did we see such woman? Where Love Lies, the true ending, it was Freya who screwed up Keta's life.

I believe the surfboard guys are a group of Miera survivors, and they were manipulating the events in Aevium for years and years. Their goal can be only speculated though. 

38 minutes ago, Cyphre said:
  Hide contents

I personally dont think he is from the future per se, quite the opposite. Do you remember the talk about the survivors from the Miera region? Few people stayed alive, and one of them was a woman named Freya. In the Aquamarine cave, when you find Saki, she basically says that Freya woman on the surfboard with an orange hair helped her. And where did we see such woman? Where Love Lies, the true ending, it was Freya who screwed up Keta's life.

I believe the surfboard guys are a group of Miera survivors, and they were manipulating the events in Aevium for years and years. Their goal can be only speculated though. 

Spoiler

Hmmm interesting indeed, but I have to check the sprite again if the character is a male or a female but I don't recall it has orange hair. If he is a miera survivor how can he time travel? If he isn't an interceptor the only answer we know is through a crystal but does he carry it on him all the time? 

Spoiler

He is a male with short black hair, im talking about a different person from the same group, using same powers. 

As of how he can time travel, there are a few options, but for now i dont think we can deduce that. 

On 1/7/2019 at 9:55 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

For those who haven't replayed in a few versions:

Reveal hidden contents

He's the one who gave us the Emotion Powder at Valor Mountain. He was redesigned in V10.

wait he's THAT guy? im legitimately surprised at that