Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

1 hour ago, kithas said:

So, is there any way to repair this bridge next to Yui's ranch, or are we waiting to the next versions to do it?

Hide contents

image.png.d7da5c68767fd3ac63610fbfb5c8362c.png

I just got there as well, I would assume you talk to the worker with the conkeldur in Terajuma Jungle

1 hour ago, kenzie said:

I just got there as well, I would assume you talk to the worker with the conkeldur in Terajuma Jungle

Well, he doesn't ask to go anywhere, so I have still no idea.

Does anyone know where the drill run move tutor is, my lycanroc dusk has an almost perfect moveset but it needs drill run

edit: I totally forgot to pick up a coin case before gearen changed and now when the npc flushes the coin case I can't find it, anyone knows where it is. btw it isn't in the lost and found

9 hours ago, Dave9 said:

Does anyone know where the drill run move tutor is, my lycanroc dusk has an almost perfect moveset but it needs drill run

Idk but holy shit lmk when you find out because i need it too

Ok guys, screw the darchlight mirror bs.  I can't find what I'm supposed to do 3rd and 4th.  The notes just don't exist.  Can someone please help? 

5 hours ago, kenzie said:

Idk but holy shit lmk when you find out because i need it too

Ok guys, screw the darchlight mirror bs.  I can't find what I'm supposed to do 3rd and 4th.  The notes just don't exist.  Can someone please help? 

Try in the bookshelves. 

2 hours ago, kithas said:

Try in the bookshelves. 

i just looked for the v10 answer, it stayed the same.  I checked every tile of bookshelves and I wasn't getting anything.

Guys when the hell does gearen change?? I remember people talking about it back in v10 but I beat V10 and it didn't happen.  Unless I'm just stupid and V10 doesn't end after the flying leader.

58 minutes ago, kenzie said:

Guys when the hell does gearen change?? I remember people talking about it back in v10 but I beat V10 and it didn't happen.  Unless I'm just stupid and V10 doesn't end after the flying leader.

You get a clear notification about how the current episode is over, so no, it hasn't ended, you've still got plot. When you've finished, then Gearen will change.

5 minutes ago, Vermillion Phenex said:

Hello everybody, how are you doing?

I just wanted to say  thank you for a great game Jan and I'm enjoying it so far and I am looking forward to the next versions.

I just faced a tiny problem, in the first gym when i try to pick up the 'Seviper egg' by pressing yes it does nothing. is this a known error or somthing?

It's currently bugged I think.

Just now, kithas said:

You get a clear notification about how the current episode is over, so no, it hasn't ended, you've still got plot. When you've finished, then Gearen will change.

It's currently bugged I think.

whelp guess I'll find out during V11 haha, thanks! also, yeah patch 3 fixes the egg problems (mostly, anyway) but Seviper is still bugged.

Spoiler

Remember when Cassandra said that lisbeth was Madelis' sister and Madelis said her name was two names mashed up into one, I'm currently reading Matthew's diary and it mentions two characters one named Maddie and the other named Cas. I'm positive that Maddie is Madelis: Maddie+Lisbeth= Madelis but I'm not 100% sure that Cas is cassandra because she combined the names Cas and Sandra. Second theory's a long shot but the first sounds pretty correct

Spoiler

Ok uh.... so i just did the stuff in the "ruined future" part.  Question.  Why the fuck did MC just appear out of thin air? Melia falls off the castle, Venam  helps her unlock her power.  Melia rises back up to the top.  I'm cool with all of that.  However, MC is not amongst the people up there.  And they only appear once Melia is done restoring the world.  Why? and what the hell is with Melia"s powers?  Don't tell me if those questions are answered before the end of V11.

Edited by kenzie

1 hour ago, Kanne85 said:

Are there any suprise starter in this version when using the starter machine?

I know they removed surprise starters in v10 idk if they added any for v11

Hi is there any better way to grind before Souta's gym because I have a strategy thought up with a golem an ampharos and a mamo but getting them up to 75 is taking f o r e v e r