Changing Controls

ae16

• Administrators

Yikes. Well, I don't expect the game would run very smoothly on an ipad anyway, but I'm afraid there isn't a way to do that presently, sorry :x

• 1 month later...

well i got 2 control questions

1) im trying to use my 360 controler and its not being recognized by PKM Reborn even though there is a gamepad section in the settings...

2) i tried changing the Z & X butons to A & S so that its more comfortable for me, but PKM Reborn isnt recognizing the change even though the settings are saved and i have closed and restarted the program, is there something i did wrong

is that your reply to both questions, if so thanks for the info and if possible to get at least the keyboard settings to work since its really uncomfortable having fingers so close to each other for long periods of time also if its possible to have an always sprint toggle in the setings or something

• 4 months later...

This question is mostly targeted at ame, but is there any way to change the controls? I'm running this on an ipad which doesn't have arrow keys...

Hi, i'm recently just bought an ipad, how do you put the game inside the ipad?

i really wish could play pokemon reborn or other rpg makers pokemon game on my ipad mini air.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Is it still not possible to change the control settings? I just downloaded the game and pressing the A button (Z) on a German keyboard is like pressing Y on an English one. The key is too far away to play properly xD