herrrro; new member c:

hyzenthlay

Hello. c: I'm Onyx, pleased to meet all of you.

I'm completely obsessed with Pokemon Reborn. I discovered it when one of my favorite Youtubers started a playthrough, and I've been playing non-stop for about a week.

Eventually I'd love to challenge the Reborn league but I've never competitive battled before, so I'll do some research before diving in nose-first and making a fool of myself aha.

Anyways, I look forward to interacting with all of you and hopefully making some new friends.

• Administrators

Diving in nose-first and making a fool of yourself is standard around here. I've done it more than once; don't worry. Also welcome!

If embarrassing yourself is standard around here, I'm sure I'll fit right in aha.

I'll definitely enjoy my stay, and I'm sure it'll be a long one. So far, so good. c:

Thank you both for the welcomes!

• Administrators

Diving in nose-first and making a fool of yourself is standard around here. I've done it more than once; don't worry. Also welcome!

Don't you even lie, you sat around for a month and quietly lurked before you ever challenged anything. >:c

Anyway, welcome~

• Administrators

Don't you even lie, you sat around for a month and quietly lurked before you ever challenged anything. >:c

I don't recall specifying a time frame.

Hey everybody hehe, and thanks so much.

I just have a question abut how the Sprite Ship works. It says I can only create a base sprite. How do I purchase more clothes, hair etc.? How do you earn money here? Ah, it has me confused.

Hey everybody hehe, and thanks so much.

I just have a question abut how the Sprite Ship works. It says I can only create a base sprite. How do I purchase more clothes, hair etc.? How do you earn money here? Ah, it has me confused.

Can only create a bast sprite? Well, you have to make one first, before anything. Then go to the "customize your sprite" link on the left side of your screen to visit the shop and browse/buy stuff. Once you have $R.

To get $R, you pretty much get it from being active in the forum community. Making posts, placing in the occasional contest (someone should look into anteing up some small prizes for random casual tourneys on the server side), marketing some service (sprite/sig/avatar shops). Some boards award fewer $R for posts than others...

hey i'm new here and downloaded the game because i thought it would look like fun but i am a little confused on how to start it up my emulator will not work with it is there a certain type that you have to use because my visual game boy has worked with all other games i have downloaded haha sorry for all the hassle it just looks like a great game and i really wanna play it haha

Ah, thanks Ame & Dragoon!

Spade, it was shofu who started the playthrough. Then I started following Nickaboo's too.

Bogarrison, sorry but this is the wrong thread to ask that. >,< But, you don't need an emulator to play Reborn because it's an RPG. All you need to do is download Episode 8, unzip the files, and start playing!