Reborn Tier List

N8theGr8

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
also, this is a list of usage rather than power... there are some UUs and Borderlines that can destroy some Ubers, also, i personally don't like Genosect cause its OP, not cause its Legendary or OU

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I think machamp should be at least UU or BL. All it has going for it is its ability and its attack. If you ask me golurk is better at what it does, it has better typing, better stats, and a better movepool and it's BL

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
Tornadus-T is a different story than the normal Tornadus; maybe we should specify forms in the tiers if we haven't already?
...aside from the obvious, anyway... and lol Keldeo

• 2 months later...
I'm posting here just to point out that a couple derps have been herped on Ame's updated list, they're mostly from nitpickiness but it saves you guys from having to listen to some annoying kid say it.

- Tornadus (original form, not Tornadus-T) is actually BL unless I missed something
- Amoonguss is spelt wrong [s]but I'm really[/s][s] being an ass if I point that one out[/s]
- A couple typos have been made in the LU section, including a missing space between Tangrowth and Torterra, and hinting that there's a Pokemon called Gurdurr Hariyama
- I'm assuming Rotom (original form) is above NU yet it's nowhere to be seen on the list
- Both Tornadus and Tornadus-T appear twice on the tier list, in both OverUsed and UnderUsed

Do with them what you will, since they're little things, but again better I say it than someone else who's gonna go on about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...