EP18 Shiny Giveaway (Updated 9/7)

hi_im_z0

What should I include in my next Giveaway?   

37 members have voted

1. 1. What should I include in my next Giveaway?

• Shinies
    • 5-6 IV Mons
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/18 at 04:00 AM

just kidding i will give u shiny bronzong or ursaring. sorry but i changed my mind on umbreon.umbreon has been my favs and will remain always because it took me the longest times of soft reseting(24). the others took less than 5 turns. again sorry to dissapoint u

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@haribob no worries about the umbreon. I'm perfectly fine with anything you trade me. The E18 download will be at the Pokemon Reborn tab at the top. So youll go to Pokemon Reborn > Download and it will be there when public. As for the profile pic, go to your profile and on your pic, in the left corner there is a picture icon. Click that and it will give you the option to change your profile pic 🙂

10 minutes ago, Zero1Six said:

@haribob no worries about the umbreon. I'm perfectly fine with anything you trade me. The E18 download will be at the Pokemon Reborn tab at the top. So youll go to Pokemon Reborn > Download and it will be there when public. As for the profile pic, go to your profile and on your pic, in the left corner there is a picture icon. Click that and it will give you the option to change your profile pic 🙂

Pm'd them with the info lol didn't realize you were on

Are any of the water types mentioned besides Goldeen and Squirtle 5IV?

Just now, Zero1Six said:

@Starry Knight unfortunately none remaining in the boxes are 5IV

Alright, was worth a try, I only have about 2.5 boxes left to breed left shroomish for yours though, forgot though my aim was for 5IV would shroomish fall under that? If not I'll breed one myself lol

i want gasty,axew and feebas. because i started the game in e17 i could not get gastly.instead of axew i got pawniard egg.for feebas i searched the ametrine mountain completely but couldnt find it 😞

@Gated D Latch @Supreme @Kamu @Yusei561 @Eevee @Dracohunter34 @Okita Souji @JROSA04 @Starry Knight @Jacob Ludwig @Dafcon @Montit @TheScourgeXV88 @Freddiekane @haribob @Saish @Siragon

Episode 18 is now public, and I'm now available to trade your shinies over! 😄 shoot me a private message or reply to this comment and I'll trade your mons over

After I complete the story, I'll be back to breeding so the list will continue to be updated

Edited by Zero1Six

7 hours ago, Zero1Six said:

@Gated D Latch @Supreme @Kamu @Yusei561 @Eevee @Dracohunter34 @Okita Souji @JROSA04 @Starry Knight @Jacob Ludwig @Dafcon @Montit @TheScourgeXV88 @Freddiekane @haribob @Saish @Siragon

Episode 18 is now public, and I'm now available to trade your shinies over! 😄 shoot me a private message or reply to this comment and I'll trade your mons over

After I complete the story, I'll be back to breeding so the list will continue to be updated

I be available all day whenever your ready.

15 hours ago, Zero1Six said:

Ok Zero, ready when you are! My trade nickname is Dafcon as well.  😃